Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't use this before it expires

IMG_0243.jpg

Clowns. They could at least provide some $50 code for us international buyers. $30 is nothing.

Anyone know of any Star Wars promo codes? I've got the itch to get the Imperial Probe Droid. I already used the Mother's Day promo code on the E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster.

Anyone know of any Star Wars promo codes? I've got the itch to get the Imperial Probe Droid. I already used the Mother's Day promo code on the E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster.

How is that E-Web Repeating Blaster? Is it worth the $150?

Have an HT Snowtrooper on pre-order so it would be a cool accessory but it seems pretty expensive... nothing on the qualifying list that looks good except maybe Vision, wish it still had free shipping though, almost feel like he'll be even cheaper on BBTS, only SSC and AEC are low/out of stock...

Enter a contest and you'll get a $25 off code and it looks like the Imperial Prob Droid is one of the eligible options

Don't know. Just ordered it yesterday. I regretted not getting it the first time around and now that I have the HT Snowtrooper on order, I definitely wasn't going to miss it this time.

Enter a contest and you'll get a $25 off code and it looks like the Imperial Prob Droid is one of the eligible options

Thanks! Took your suggestion and got the coupon I needed.

Have an HT Snowtrooper on pre-order so it would be a cool accessory but it seems pretty expensive... nothing on the qualifying list that looks good except maybe Vision, wish it still had free shipping though, almost feel like he'll be even cheaper on BBTS, only SSC and AEC are low/out of stock...

Well worth it, especially it you are getting a Snowtrooper.

Agree with everyone else. It has excellent detail and is a really nice addition to the snowtroopers. Makes you want two snowtroopers. If you have space go for it.

Does someone have a spare 20$ code I could have? Looking forward to pre-order new leia. Thanks! :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I've posted a bunch of codes, if anyone has an extra one to spare I'll thank you and send a virtual hug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back