Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah probably won't happen but just a heads up the stormtrooper deal lasts all of April or until supplies last so you got a month and then after that it ends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I might give in and use a 15% off on Finn since he's low stock (other options were Vision if they don't make a Civil War version, He-Man which will probably not have room for so probably pass) and waiting for Phasma to get more discounts because they seem to have trouble getting rid of her.

any codes that work on blue steel? $19 to ship within California is absurd.

edit: nm. a 10% coupon popped up while browsing the site.

The trooper deal is awesome for sure still debating though even though the deal they have with the snowtroopers and phasma is what I want but again do I really need it?

I as well am looking for a code, newer to collecting and all the catching up and new releases are killing me so any available codes would be appreciated

I really wanted a Poe Dameron in Resistance flight suit to go with Finn and Rey, but that seems like a hopeless dream since there hasn't been any hints at one. Him and also a General Leia to go with the old gen characters.

Poe was just about the only character I liked in TFA, so I wanted a figure too. I wouldn't give up hope yet though, since I assume he will be in Eps 8 and 9... could always get a figure in the future.

i believe these codes are tagged to those who received it from SS, no one else can use them. does sharing such codes actually work?

i believe these codes are tagged to those who received it from SS, no one else can use them. does sharing such codes actually work?

Yup ... you can share them. Been going on for months. Only one person can redeem each code though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the ones from contests and waitlists are automatically added to accounts. These that come on shippers are shareable. :lecture

Just tried this code, already taken. Not a thank you in sight either.

Yeah, people ought to pm codes privately and keep track of who is using them., not only for a nice gesture of thank you but to prevent some people who may unknowingly add multiple codes to their accounts while only being able to use one, and thus preventing others from using the extra ones.

Back