Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn
Have $27.30 in pending points on top of $31.50. Can't wait though, have to pull trigger

That Stormtrooper deal is crazy....now only if they had done it with the originals...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once my Maul points finalize I'll have just enough points to order Zuckuss free and clear. Counting the days... And by then the April codes will be out and I'll only need to snag one to get DS Gunner ordered and be all caught up on my SW OT 1:6 pre-orders.

That Stormtrooper deal is crazy....now only if they had done it with the originals...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish they would offer flex pay for that deal. They should also offer free shipping for items have have been sitting around for a while. That way SSC could clear out more of their dead stock.

Never know with these, he could still be available next year or he could be sold out tomorrow.

I'm a bit hesitant since other retailers still have him near full stock and a discounted price, but $30 off plus free shipping and rewards still makes sideshow the best deal so far, and I've already bitten the bullet plenty of times before missing out on a good deal.

There have been several instances in recent months where an item has sold out/waitlisted but came back for pre-order shortly after people's waitlists convert.

I'm a bit hesitant since other retailers still have him near full stock and a discounted price, but $30 off plus free shipping and rewards still makes sideshow the best deal so far, and I've already bitten the bullet plenty of times before missing out on a good deal.

There have been several instances in recent months where an item has sold out/waitlisted but came back for pre-order shortly after people's waitlists convert.

I think i'm going to wait until the 3rd film until i pick up Finn and Rey. I don't want multiples of each so i would rather wait.

Once the April codes hit I need to decide if I want to order the Punisher or the Death Star Gunner. Both will be ordered eventually, just need to figure out which to order first.

So many beggars. People will post if they don't need their code....no need to flood the page with begging.

So many beggars. People will post if they don't need their code....no need to flood the age with begging.

mckellen_1633697c.jpg

Sideshow could make things interesting by distributing codes that randomly increase or reduce your reward points. I'm sure they would be a big hit in this thread!

Na, they should give away hundreds of dollars in points, but after people order, only a random assortment of packages ever get delivered.

Back