Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one that I can't use.

Attachments

• IMG_4980.JPG
    IMG_4980.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 145
In-stock items only that have been lingering for a while. They drop $30 coupons sometimes for those as well so I usually don't bother with the $25 unless something is low in stock.

I also got sent a $25 vote for entering each of the contests on their web site today. Just like the waitlist code, only the same 107 items are eligible.

I also got sent a $25 vote for entering each of the contests on their web site today. Just like the waitlist code, only the same 107 items are eligible.
Yeah, they're really trying to get rid of those items.... [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

So I can only use one Feb (in this case) code per month? Even though I got four packages this month each with a unique code? That kind of sucks. If that's the case I'll make it a point to start sharing more. Does anyone know when the FEBs expire?

On the positive side I was able to get $20 off MkV. Justticked I wasn't able to use a code for Tuxedo Joker. All I'm getting lately is coupons for in-stock items or specials which are usually bottom of the barrels or stuff I already have.

I'm not going to use the discount code that came with my HT CW Falcons. First dips to whomever wants to use it. The code says March 15, 2016. I don't know if that is real or a misprint.
IMG_0463.JPG

Back