Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, so you can't use 2 different codes from the same promotion? I got 2 different New Year's codes from 2 different orders I used one on HT SS Bats, I tried my 2nd on HT Doctor Strange and it says I can only use one code from each promotion. I already added them to my wallet, don't think I can give it away now.

Correct on all counts. 1 code per promotion. Once it's added to your wallet, it's tied to your account and can't be shared.

There is a February - March Code out now ...and no you can't have mine ....I got around 5 toys arriving the next month and will post the codes then

2 more

DSC_0629.JPG

DSC_0628.JPG

Grrrr I always miss them. Anyone have a active code that they will swap for the one I get when I receive Hot Toys Yoda? Sometime in Mar or Apr 17.

would love to have a coupon valid for pre-order items.. if anyone can share one please PM me :)

Can these 2017 codes be used on preorders? I just got 4 items the past month. I'll post them and just use one if applicable.

I just got an email from Paypal so be on the look out for it. If you spend $75 or more online and use Paypal, you will get $10 credit that can be used on your next purchase.

Back