Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmpf.. need a code that goes with whatever item that is up for pre-order and not in stock.. :(

Hey guy's, I have a $25.00 code, select Marvel though. Punisher, Cap/Loki Premium etc etc

MAR-VEL16-8C7HUK

Can anyone else NOT login to Sideshow? I tried two diff accounts and get an Error pop up.
Hey, I'm not having any issues signing in. I even signed out a few times to see if it have me a problem. Hope you're able to get back in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've been keeping up on all the toy fair news and upcoming figures, but haven't seen any hot toy exclusives pop up. Anyone see anything? Last year we got the knightmare batman and different colored storm troopers, but haven't come across anything from this year's fair.

Some selected Star wars items.. not working on what I was looking for..

STR-WRTFA-PMFAB6

I've been keeping up on all the toy fair news and upcoming figures, but haven't seen any hot toy exclusives pop up. Anyone see anything? Last year we got the knightmare batman and different colored storm troopers, but haven't come across anything from this year's fair.

The Toy Fair Exclusives don't come out until around SDCC.

Yeah looks to be used.. a thank you to the person giving out the code you used would be a nice gesture.

Looks like it was claimed. Been missing these! Thank you for posting your codes. Very generous of you. Just wish people would at least say something

That sounds awesome man. Pretty clever. Been waiting for a code to pre devil, then gonna build him a shelf hung above my signed charlie Cox photos I framed. I'm gonna do the same with Thanos, since I got Perez to sketch the cover or IG last con. Just waiting to see if this new Thanos looks better. Got lots of ideas, but not enough space..

Back