Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that you could only use a code once a month?

I bought two figures this month and received two separate codes. Why shouldn't I be able to use both?

Why is it that you could only use a code once a month?

I bought two figures this month and received two separate codes. Why shouldn't I be able to use both?

Agreed. I got three figures this month, 3 codes. I would have used all 3. Would have been 2 extra orders for Sideshow that i didn't make.

You'd think they disperse those to other orders. People saying they haven't gotten codes for their last 3 or 4 orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

free $20 coupon, not used got it today and i dont need it, first come first serve, you know it only works one time

IMG_2508.jpg

I have two extra $20 "HOLIDY16" Sideshow codes. Please PM me to claim

Please keep in mind though it will only work for those who haven't already used a code from this batch.

EDIT: Both claimed

Thanks for that, I'll check it out. After this year, I'm moving towards placing orders with Alter Ego or Popcultcha and getting away from Sideshow, getting more and more unhappy with them and their customer service. How do you apply the discount?

The 20% discount on the Hot Toys figures is already applied on their individual pages if applicable, whereas if you wish to use that code it's applied on the cart or checkout screens.

Back