Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I believe you can use these codes once per month, here is one extra i have. If I am wrong oh well.

HOLIDY16ZTPAMDPY

Got a code a few days ago..

SSF.jpg

Are those sticker-on-the-box codes usable on anything on the SSC site, or only on the usual unsold older stuff eligible list that coupon codes have historically worked on?

It does seem that SSC is widening the list of products that some (but I guess not all) coupons work on. I've always viewed SSC coupon codes as a bit useless because it was only that limited eligibility list.

I hope they do another deep discount on select items before the end of the year. I blew it with $50 off Darth maul[emoji30]. It's a figure I have to have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they do another deep discount on select items before the end of the year. I blew it with $50 off Darth maul[emoji30]. It's a figure I have to have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering if I will regret that the same , or the Rey and BB-8 pack I planned to do. But I had the wrong time for experation in my head :/

When that $50 discount came out, all I could do was look back at all of my mistakes in 2016.

It was only usable for one figure though, so you only had to look back at one mistake really, or use it on something new (if you did that then there was no mistake).

Just ordered K2 with a discount code I got from my Ninja Turtle order, I'd love to add a Deathtrooper on there so if someone has a code they don't want send it on my way :)

Latest posts

Back