Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick to OT, stick to OT, must ... resist ...

Definitely waiting to watch it first, see how it is. I was going to stick with OT, but I really liked VII so I'm only getting the non-trooper figures (still considering Phasma, but waiting on a big discount if so). What pains me is the 1/4 QS Vader being from ROTS, don't want to own anything from the PT, hopefully they decide to change that nameplate, I really wanna get that one...

I just wish they made Krennic. I would allow myself to buy him and be satisfied with no need for any other R1 character.

Anyone got a spare coupon? I'm out $25 NRD and 250 some odd reward points for cancelling SS Harley. Anything would help. :(

$25 AND 250 ON reward points!! wow!! I would of contact them to see if they can help you out.

If the coupons were shareable, wouldn't there be a lot more sales happening? I thought that strange when Sideshow said the sales increased when coupons became exclusive. I know I would've probably pre-ordered at least 5 more things in the past months had those monthly coupons still been around :lol

I was looking through the options with that, all the things I want I feel would get a greater discount down the road since they are overstock everywhere. Still trying to decide what to do with the 15%...

Back