Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking through the options with that, all the things I want I feel would get a greater discount down the road since they are overstock everywhere. Still trying to decide what to do with the 15%...

Overstock but greedy.

Overstock but greedy.

I hear ya, Sandtrooper has had free shipping but has been at retail for the longest time. Waiting on that one to get a nice discount, passed on Finn during Black Friday Cyber Monday hoping he'd go down more since many people seemed to pass on him. Phasma doesn't seem like she's moving either, and I might bite on Spacetrooper and the TFA troopers if they get big discounts too. Those 2-figure-packs are potential buys if the prices drop to Chitauri level. Too many Star Wars figures, need to save as much as possible...heh :lol Didn't realize Star Wars figures would still be around, that restock really killed it and I ended up ordering from Popcultcha or SSC when they went on waitlist, next thing you know a few months later they all restock...
:slap :gah: :thud:

So annoyed I over paid for so many Star Wars figures...I won't be doing that for Rogue One or any future figures. Tired of getting ripped off.

Anyone receive this email from Sideshow? I'm not sure which promo code they are referring to, I didn't see anything added.

You may or may not be aware, but you have a promo code in your online wallet at Sideshow! And guess what? Now would make a perfect time of the year to to get the collectible you need.

Whether army building or expanding your collection, we've got items ready to ship from all your favorites...Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel and more!

Anyone receive this email from Sideshow? I'm not sure which promo code they are referring to, I didn't see anything added.

You may or may not be aware, but you have a promo code in your online wallet at Sideshow! And guess what? Now would make a perfect time of the year to to get the collectible you need.

Whether army building or expanding your collection, we've got items ready to ship from all your favorites...Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel and more!

Yeah, it seems that it counts promo code you applied on the preorder so that code is still "there". If not ... mail does not make any sense at all.

I just figured that email was trying to get me to use my promo codes. I have a few just hanging out. A couple will likely expire.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NEW120816 allows for $30 off on selected items for those looking for a code. It appears to expire today.

When I add it to my basket, it says I already claimed it. When I try to save it to the account, it says it's an invalid promo.. not sure if I did it wrong or if I just missed the window

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back