Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed that 1/4 scale War Machine bust. $58 was worth it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

$174 for Finn worth it?

30841143300_b10582a427_c.jpg

30401264163_9f3441018c_c.jpg

I was debating that too. I really want the deluxe for the bomb, best deal I can find is $630 or so right now, sigh.

479 for the bat? Undecided.. decisions decisions

Yeah, I wanted the deluxe with the bomb as well but I can only find it at BBTS for $717, on eBay with a US based Seller for $749, and it's full price on Sideshow's site with waitlist. After grabbing the regular version for $479, I found the MAFEX Batpod on clearance at BBTS for $54 which is the same scale. It would be a great companion piece and maybe take the sting out of not getting the deluxe version.

As somebody already asked. Do they update discounts or this is it for the whole 5 days?

They always close for the weekend, every year for as long as I can remember. Could still get a code in an email or another way. Offices being closed doesn't mean social media and emails end..

The other day on one of their Facebook posts, I mentioned how some reward points would be nice, and they said to stay tuned during the Season of Sideshow event next month.

They didn't say anything about codes this week, but you never know.

Well them being closed does not mean they can't send mail wirh RPs or post on Twitter or FB. So i will stay tuned.

Finally picked up the Play Arts Kai Captain America figure. I like that series, but they aren't worth $150. But free shipping and $60 off? Deal. It'll be here tomorrow.

Anyone hunting down Hatchimals this season? My sympathies for those of you that are

You know, when I first saw them advertised, I thought they were pretty neat, but when I got a good look at them, they look chintzy.

If anyone is in need of one though, let me know and I'll keep my eye out. I get lucky at times and I have no one to shop for.

You know, when I first saw them advertised, I thought they were pretty neat, but when I got a good look at them, they look chintzy.

If anyone is in need of one though, let me know and I'll keep my eye out. I get lucky at times and I have no one to shop for.

.....I do. My daughter is dying for one. When I first saw them, I honestly thought they looked cheap for being $48.99 retail. I never thought they would sell like this. They are going for $200 each on eBay right now. I feel like an idiot for not getting one previously and I just assumed they'd make a lot of them.

I went to target just now and waited in line from 3:30-4:45. They only had 12 on hand and I was 18th in line. They didn't even have the Nintendo classics lol.

So if anyone finds one and doesn't need an unreal price to sell it, please let me know.

Anyone hunting down Hatchimals this season? My sympathies for those of you that are

I'm trying to get one for my daughter, but it seems unlikely. Definitely not paying the secondary market prices they are going for. Gotta love the people selling four or five of them on FB and act like they are just trying to help people out at a 300% markup :monkey4

I'll keep my eye out. Year before last there was a Frozen doll that was very hard to find and I got one. I didn't really need it but I put it in our toy drive at school, though I didn't know who got it, at least it went to one of our needy kids.

The deluxe version is on sale at Big Chief Studios for less than 400 GBP shipped to the US, which comes out to a bit less than $500 with the exchange rate.

Thanks for that info, mate! :hi5: That's probably the best deal for the Deluxe, though probably after getting it, another better deal will come out in a year or so, haha, but I definitely need this in the collection, thanks! Do you know if there's a fee if you use credit card due to it being a foreign/international purchase?

Back