Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seeing much else to get excited about on the list of deals.
A lot are the discounts they've already had.

But there are lot more that was not offered before...I just got me Arkham Knight Prime 1 with free shipping and $100 OFF at $799!!! and also Starscream with free shipping(already offered) and $250 OFF!!! Awesome deals both of them.

$50 off would be still good. I think that the license worth the fortune and they must sold them for the full price to be ok. Or they are just greedy and naive.

Probably a little of both.

Don't see anything I'm interested in that surpasses current eBay deals. But between this and Spook at least I know now to wait on most of the Rogue One troopers since they will still be around and on sale by this point next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only one SW figure i can see to sold out rather sooner than later is Snowtrooper. From RO ... i guess nothing.

Thinking about getting Finn, I do like the uniqueness of the Riot Trooper but I feel like if I get the set, I will be inclined to get all the other types of stormtroopers and that's another $1000....

Amazing deals. Getting that T-Rex for sure.

Are these deals going to be the same through black friday till cyber monday? Or will there be constant changes and I should keep an eye out?

I agree with all of you guys that the Star Wars stuff should go on more discount especially the Ep 8 stuff.

I really can't seem to pick anything off this list that I really want. The trooper figures are still expensive.

Back