Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Where are we at? $76?

Didn't they come out before the NRD? Maybe a lot of people preordered them causing them to make a lot based on the way the first Avengers figures were selling out. Then HT realized that not everyone wanted a $200 alien soldier.

Hope people are manning facebook and twitter right now for the next 12 minutes at least.

A code could pop up that expires at 12 noon.

There were a few codes the week of Thanksgiving last year. I wonder if they'll do it again

There was at least one during Twelve Days last year, too. I remember getting an alert on my phone when I was driving home after picking up my car a couple days before Christmas. Pulled over, saw it was a code,and drove home as fast as I legally could.

There was at least one during Twelve Days last year, too. I remember getting an alert on my phone when I was driving home after picking up my car a couple days before Christmas. Pulled over, saw it was a code,and drove home as fast as I legally could.

So only 30 above the speed limit ;)

Betting there will be one more $4 code to make it a even $80 for Spook!

We had codes from November 26 - December 1 last year ... such a pleasant surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$71 for me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hope people are manning facebook and twitter right now for the next 12 minutes at least.

A code could pop up that expires at 12 noon.
I'm STILL not convinced 11:59am wasn't a typo given it originally said 12am. So I'm keeping up on their Insta, Twitter, and FB until midnight PDT

I'm STILL not convinced 11:59am wasn't a typo given it originally said 12am. So I'm keeping up on their Insta, Twitter, and FB until midnight PDT

I'm not convinced either but I am waiting 7 more minutes before I go from my one client to the next one LOL

Yeah, I also get the feeling that's probably a typo.

Lame . The one thing I want to order is excluded from rewards points...so mad right now

Back