Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

It's over. Bye lurkers:wave

nothing-is-over-gif.gif

Seriously though, thanks to all who went out of their way to keep us updates on new codes throughout spook, much appreciated.

It was fun! Racked up 76 spooks bucks!!!

I got all the codes got lucky ordered AA Joker got all the remaining codes ordered Tux joker !!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that posted codes, sent e-mails, and thanks to everyone who gave me rep. It was a good time Freaks. I'll see you all in this thread next year and I'll be sure to bring the balloons!

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Up to $100 in rp (humble brag) if only both HT war machines hadn't gone to waitlist recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awww so it's over? What did I miss? I was gone for the week and just arrived :p

It was fun and interesting to say the least. This was my first Spooktacular and racked up $72 and that's all thanks to all of you! Much Appreciated :clap

Up to $100 in rp... if only both war machines hadn't gone on waitlist ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you have a link for the Mark 1 wait list?
I can't find it for some reason

So what was the shocker preorder that was mentioned in the sheet for this morning?

Thank you all once again for sending out those codes. You make this whole thing worth while! :clap :clap

I wouldn't be shocked if an email came out that had a code, that was big and limited.

Yes, AND they are tied to your account, meaning you can't hand them out to others or share them. Personally as I said before they should just hand out random RP bonuses.

They are not tied to your account. They become tied to the first account that enters them into their wallet. So, you can post them here if you aren't going to use them, or PM them to someone else. A person just has to be fast if someone posts one here in the open. If you try to enter them and it gives you the "already associated to another account" message, it just means someone beat you to it.

I verified this with a couple codes I received and posted here and one that I didn't post here. The two I posted I could not enter in my wallet, but the one I did not post entered fine. They were all codes received as stickers on recent orders.

It's a trick. Stay on your toes for another 12 hrs.

Back