Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

:duff :hi5:

Don't remind me. :lol

I'm sort of expecting it to be extended. Midday LA time on the 31st is no time to end a Spooktacular. :lecture Might as well go til midnight LA time. Seems odd that that isn't the plan this year.

They schedule it to end before Halloween even really begins? Yeah, I assumed it would end at midnight PST Halloween, but maybe they figure that it distracts people from the "business" of prepping for Halloween night.:dunno

:lol

Just seems odd to me. Last year it didn't end at midday. Sleep is for the weak! And more RP for the diligent! No sleep for Kuat! Muahahahaha! :devil

:rotfl / :gah:

Imagine if everyday was Spooktacular.

It'd be like an episode of The Walking Dead.

Rick would break into our houses to put us out of our misery. And sod's law it'd be right before a big code dropped!

Yeah, I'm def looking forward to sleeping normally again.

Weirdly enough though I do hope we get codes for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can do this all over again sooner than next October.

They schedule it to end before Halloween even really begins? Yeah, I assumed it would end at midnight PST Halloween, but maybe they figure that it distracts people from the "business" of prepping for Halloween night.:dunno

It's pretty strange. I'm not going to completely trust that planned end time, for sure, just in case...

Weirdly enough though I do hope we get codes for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can do this all over again sooner than next October.

Absolutely. More free RP is always welcome. :lecture

Staying up all night for codes...

giphy.gif

Left my phone on last night thinking a code may appear, just meant I got less sleep LOL. I will sleep tonight intead ;)

That sleep is for the weak tagline is stupid and pointless. Wasn't there only one $2 code that popped up late at night?

That sleep is for the weak tagline is stupid and pointless. Wasn't there only one $2 code that popped up late at night?

Depends on where you live though doesn't it?

I figure the following is inoffensive because it makes fun of everyone...

American+map+of+world+2.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but one of the reasons I enjoy our hobby is because it has nothing to do with this joke of an election cycle. Can we please not insult folks who back a certain candidate?

Back