Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Thought I missed a code looking at how much the thread traveled while I was sleeping.

Nope, just a troll!:lol

I highly doubt he was sincere. It seemed like everything he brought up was a troll tactic. He mentioned setting up his own list just so he could continue to attack fellow members.

Exactly. Start your list without insulting everyone. Pretty simple.

Dude was wronged at some point in his life.
Help%20your%20teenager%20cope%20with%20their%20anger%20management%20issues.jpg

At least he's not shooting places up.

Yet

If anyone has AmoneyCav s email contact info, I'd like to contact him. (Drop me a pm.) Though the way he went about it upset some people, (and I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know all where the conversation went downhill or what all was said, so I am not condoning his behavior or condemning here, but if he was sincere about helping...) it was at least nice of him to offer to help some of us not in the list coming in late. I could sure use some help with that and I'd really like to have emails sent when a new code comes up. Or if anyone else is willing to send me an email. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

(My email only gets like a quarter, if that, of the posts from this forum for some reason)

Not really the kinda guy you're going to want to share any contact info with tho....

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, would anyone be willing to email me today? :)

Thanks

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, would anyone be willing to email me today? :)

Thanks

Do you get reliably emails from the forum? I could try to PM you if I'm on when a code goes up. No guarantees I'll get all of them though.

Umm, i received $25 code, but what is actually does is $50 off.

Thanks to all the people who made possible posting all the RP codes here. Good vibes for everyone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get reliably emails from the forum? I could try to PM you if I'm on when a code goes up. No guarantees I'll get all of them though.

I do get some notifications. But probably only 10% if that even. And I try to keep up. But today I won't be able to as well. So I'd appreciate any help for sure! :)

Did it come in a separate email. I didn't see any in my spook pin email

Anything since last nights $5 code?

Back