Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Back awake. I'm telling ya, I woke up around 3 a.m and had pages of a flame war to scroll through to make sure there were no codes. Yowza.

Just want to echo the positive vibes in here and thank everyone for the code shares. I'm not hugely active on the forums (though I didn't just join for this either), but you fine people have helped me to not miss a single code so far this Spooktacular. I am grateful.

Also a story -- I actually DREAMT about Spooktacular! In my dream Sideshow was selling another pin for $20 and if you bought it you could have either a breakfast or THANKSGIVING DINNER at Sideshow. And my wife and I actually bought it thinking we'd go for Thanksgiving [emoji38]

We planned to fly in Thanksgiving Day and back out Friday morning (because that's always the best time to hit airports).

Strange dream. But what's the first thing I do when I wake up? Check the thread and see what I missed :)

thank you again, ladies and gents
I would totally go to Sideshow for Thanksgiving. :D

MYSTERY16 for 15% off First Order Troopers and a Shotgun.

Going out. Expect code to release soon.

Soooooo many pages missed, must have been a couple codes, nope troll. Spook rocks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Soooooo many pages missed, must have been a couple codes, nope troll. Spook rocks!

It rocks!

We rock!

tumblr_n9l0ionQAr1tqcwhao1_400.gif

Spook will rock you too!

1b8c13cc32ca63caf85bf3dc84aa789f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is today the last day of Spook? I thought it went til Monday but post 1 says until the 29th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So is today the last day of Spook? I thought it went til Monday but post 1 says until the 29th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

According to Sideshow it goes till Monday.

It runs to Monday.

The cheat sheet shows things happening then as well.

After all, Monday is All Hallows' Eve...

After going through all of the posts this morning I'm pretty convinced that skankhunt42 is trolling us. IMG_8964.JPG

Heads up fellow freaks, check out SS Twitter for a chance to win the 1/6th Cad Bane figure!

jVre2C.jpg

I'm glad AmoneyCav came by. He united us all and allowed us all to focus on a common enemy rather than battle each other

Back