Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Just to 'clarify' for anyone else [not sure why the point was missed].

No one owes anyone RPs. Not SS, not the forum members.

I am not a part of the email list. I have gotten all but one code by monitoring the forum myself. And those that feel they "have a life", unlike the rest of us :rolleyes2.....I run a business. And I'm doing work at my own house. I've been putting in 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week since I can remember. If I can monitor the forum, you can.

Life doesn't owe you anything. Work for it.

I missed the point because your sly insults don't hit home or make sense. I'm not a plumber so maybe it flew over my head. I private messaged you to keep it out of the forums, but that also got you upset so you had to resort to continue instigating here. I am not expecting anyone to hand me free codes, I was just putting it out there that if anyone was starting a second list, that I would like to be on it. No one needs a play by play of your life. If people thought it was unnecessary, there wouldn't be the original email list in the first place.

Now I'm done with this conversation, but feel free to instigate further.

Wow, just got up and saw all the new pages and thought I missed something good. Nope, just some troll.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have my very first "Ignore list" member. Been on forums since '92. :yess:

I'm guessing it was that Amoney guy. He was something else..

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just hanging out with some buds........not looking for codes........nope......

f118207a-ae68-4d70-89a8-715214dec120.gif

Saturday, 8am: Not boobs, but knockers.

[And then the cheat sheet vanished. :lol ]

Sounds like I missed the scrap. Lol who got banned?

Woke up twice last night checking for emails and codes, nothing, I really should learn to sleep at night. Oh well up and at'em and start drinking coffee and working :)

Heaven forbid I go to bed before midnight.... :mad:

Back awake. I'm telling ya, I woke up around 3 a.m and had pages of a flame war to scroll through to make sure there were no codes. Yowza.

Just want to echo the positive vibes in here and thank everyone for the code shares. I'm not hugely active on the forums (though I didn't just join for this either), but you fine people have helped me to not miss a single code so far this Spooktacular. I am grateful.

Also a story -- I actually DREAMT about Spooktacular! In my dream Sideshow was selling another pin for $20 and if you bought it you could have either a breakfast or THANKSGIVING DINNER at Sideshow. And my wife and I actually bought it thinking we'd go for Thanksgiving :lol

We planned to fly in Thanksgiving Day and back out Friday morning (because that's always the best time to hit airports).

Strange dream. But what's the first thing I do when I wake up? Check the thread and see what I missed :)

thank you again, ladies and gents

Only missed two codes so far ($2 and $5), and both came within 15 minutes of me falling asleep, lol.

I saw all the pages, jumped to the last page to see what was new, saw no new codes and that there was a flame war and avoided the rest. To many years on BBS's and message boards to want to wade in to that stuff LOL.

Hopefully we see sme fun stuff today but then again I also have some things to do today so not sure how much I will see. I appreciate all the people that try to make sure everyone gets the information in a timely manner and I also appreciate the fun conversations that go on here.

In my dream Sideshow was selling another pin for $20 and if you bought it you could have either a breakfast or THANKSGIVING DINNER at Sideshow.

All they serve is Souls. They taste kinda funky, doubt you'd like it. :pfft:

i missed the last code too. Long day at work and literally passed out right before it was released. Woke up, checked the board and saw some harsh words flying!

Back