Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

55cc98b13a64e9205aa9133e8aadded8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone tryin to troll people on who has a ledger obsession

Someone tryin to troll people on who has a ledger obsession

Apparently you haven't watched Brokeback Mountain. The obsession started then......kidding.

A ********* who will be banned shortly :wave

you're the *********. why don't you post some more cute pictures. get on Google and find someone or do you have them saved on your computer LOL don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out of this browser tab

Wow...this has become pretty hostile in the few hours I took a nap.

I just want to say thanks to everyone on here involved with the Spook event this year. I'm pretty new and this is my 1st spook event. I've gotten over $50 in RP and couldn't be happier. I'm not on Pixel's email list because I didn't know anything about being on this thread before the actual event started, that's on me and now I know for next year. Lot of you guys know each other on here and have been posting pretty regularly, so its kind of hard to jump into conversations at times on this thread...but nobody has ever been rude to me here. I haven't found anyone to be an 'elitist' here. I can't speak for AmoneyCav, but I haven't had a bad experience like they've had. I'm just thankful to the guys who post the codes here throughout the day, I've appreciated it. I'll be here earlier for next year's spook event!

Also I believe IronPatriotFTW was talking about the LINE app. I've used it for amiibo releases back when new waves were coming out and selling out in seconds and it helped a lot of us get our figures. Not saying we should abandon thread or anything, just sharing my experience with it.

It just takes one idiot to walk into a bar.

Just waiting for one of the bouncers to take him back out again. Via window or door. I'm not fussy. :impatient:

Apparently you haven't watched Brokeback Mountain. The obsession started then......kidding.

it's cool.

I find it hilarious when people try and gang up on someone on forums sites. no one actually cares. they try and feel apart of the cool group when you're still just on a website looking sad

Lol, this guy is hilarious. What is his deal?

Butt hurt, as said, because he can't waltz in once a day (or worse) and get the same RPs as people who have/are doing their homework. Plain and simple.

It's nice to have wwejedi back

It just takes one idiot to walk into a bar.

Just waiting for one of the bouncers to take him back out again. Via window or door. I'm not fussy. :impatient:

I guess your darth Vader picture didn't quite get your point across so you had to write this lmao. try again :)

Butt hurt, as said, because he can't waltz in once a day (or worse) and get the same RPs as people who have/are doing their homework. Plain and simple.

i won't be losing too much sleep over a couple of loose change codes. there are other sites with better deals and hook ups. get back to your homework and stay in school. watch the door lol

Back