Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

The reason I asked Enzolt is cause I haven't been getting them for a while and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

No Dengar. That requires 6 figures. That's $1,500.

Not for me.

I'm making Bossk, Fett and Zuckuss customs that'll be a bit more accurate than the SSC ones (none of which I really love) - and already own a SSC IG-88 (which I like, don't love) and a Hasbro IG-88.

I have the Hasbro 4-LOM but not sure I have a need for him, bit of a fifth wheel in the BH line up. Maybe see if I can get the SSC one at a big discount - my guess is their 4-LOM will sit for years like the Medi one (which I passed on for $80.)

I could make Dengar, but I really like the SSC one so far. But if he's $250, that may change. Still can't believe a 1/6 Dengar is going to be $220+.:slap

The reason I asked Enzolt is cause I haven't been getting them for a while and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Correctamundo.

Hmmmm... I'll email Pixel and check it for you.

He probably won't do anything about it for about five hours though because he'll be asleep at the moment.

What's the problem you've been having? You're not receiving code alert emails?

Yeah I haven't gotten last two or so I believe. Been a bit of hit and miss altogether. I wonder if it's because I use the email on my iphone which is linked to my yahoo instead of using actual yahoo mail app? Anyway thanks to whoever is sending these out. I definitely appreciate the effort!

Not for me.

I'm making Bossk, Fett and Zuckuss customs that'll be a bit more accurate than the SSC ones (none of which I really love) - and already own a SSC IG-88 (which I like, don't love) and a Hasbro IG-88.

I have the Hasbro 4-LOM but not sure I have a need for him, bit of a fifth wheel in the BH line up. Maybe see if I can get the SSC one at a big discount - my guess is their 4-LOM will sit for years like the Medi one (which I passed on for $80.)

I could make Dengar, but I really like the SSC one so far. But if he's $250, that may change. Still can't believe a 1/6 Dengar is going to be $220+.:slap

4-Lom and Zuckuss shouldn't be apart :(

Yeah I haven't gotten last two or so I believe. Been a bit of hit and miss altogether. I wonder if it's because I use the email on my iphone which is linked to my yahoo instead of using actual yahoo mail app? Anyway thanks to whoever is sending these out. I definitely appreciate the effort!

Have you checked your spam filters etc?

I'm not on the mailing list , but I do notice my iPhone yahoo mail does arrive late it seems

It's gotta be filed with the NSA first. Then you get it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6045.JPG

Not really e-mail related but just made me think of this ^_^

Back