Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

free shipping so $159 shipped. Pretty comparable to eBay prices but you get the RPs too. First good deal from SSC I've seen this spooktacular, honestly.

I do love Stormtroopers. I'll have to think about it.

[insert confused, eyes darting back and forth gif here]

are we really not allowed to put funny gifs anymore? i understand the t&a thing... but vader screaming no gif is not allowed now??

Just used my $25 thank you code from the free scavenger hunt Spooktacular Pin and picked up the Capturing Archetypes Vol. 2 book for under $10 shipped. Not a bad deal.

I was going to get a book but $31 shipping said 'NO' .

But a vote for "her" is a vote for more of the same.
You know, things like freedom, progression and unity. But I was told those are bad.

Come to manhattan and take a look at how a hyper progressive government has worked. Worst the city has been in 25 years. Homelessness is rampant and drug use is literally happening from one avenue to another. There are whole blocks with people wandering like the walking dead

Come to manhattan and take a look at how a hyper progressive government has worked. Worst the city has been in 25 years. Homelessness is rampant and drug use is literally happening from one avenue to another. There are whole blocks with people wandering like the walking dead

Those aren't zombies they're hipsters

Those aren't zombies they're hipsters

Lol did I say Williamsburg?

But anyway. I should abide by the rules and leave politics alone here. Hope everyone is hving a great spooktacular and having fun

Was just there 3 weeks ago. It does suck, but the night is darkest just before the dawn. We were happy to let Obama clean up our economy until now.

But in all seriousness, watch The Dark Knight with this election in mind. Trump is Joker and Hillary is Two Face. It's interesting.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Lol. Gotta be honest I work in midtown and the homelessness and drug use is the worst I've ever seen. Starting to look like the Jason Takes Manhattan version of NY that I'm too young to have seen the first time.

Someone earlier mentioned swearing vs nudity on TV (but I was speed scrolling the last half hour looking for codes :p )

In New Zealand we are now pretty lapse with the F-Bomb on TV depending on context after a certain time of evening. Once upon a time you couldn't watch a Robocop or Arnie movie without it being cut to shreds, even after 8.30.. It's harder to spot movie editing these days. But even with stand ups and entertainment shows where the cast is usually always comedians or TV personalities, onscreen swearing is acceptable. I have heard the occasional c-bomb fly, but usually that's more I think the bleeper guy missed it.

We have had movies and games banned though. Hostel II from memory. I'm sure the Human Centipede was. We used to miss out on the problems from Grand Theft Auto that plagued Australian censorship, although one title, I think GTAIV we were hit and if you wanted the full cut you had to order direct from the UK.

It'll be the day when I care what a Mod thinks or has to say. Hahaha!

Too many gifs is just bad form for any thread and it kills most browsers, regardless of the computer/platform. But what kills any thread or any good time faster than anything else? Mods. It's one of the reasons so many people stay away. One of the reasons I barely post here anymore.

Based on some recent statistics that have come my way, there are a lot more women frequenting this thread than most folks imagine.

I'm guessing it's 3 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone earlier mentioned swearing vs nudity on TV (but I was speed scrolling the last half hour looking for codes :p )

In New Zealand we are now pretty lapse with the F-Bomb on TV depending on context after a certain time of evening. Once upon a time you couldn't watch a Robocop or Arnie movie without it being cut to shreds, even after 8.30.. It's harder to spot movie editing these days. But even with stand ups and entertainment shows where the cast is usually always comedians or TV personalities, onscreen swearing is acceptable. I have heard the occasional c-bomb fly, but usually that's more I think the bleeper guy missed it.

We have had movies and games banned though. Hostel II from memory. I'm sure the Human Centipede was. We used to miss out on the problems from Grand Theft Auto that plagued Australian censorship, although one title, I think GTAIV we were hit and if you wanted the full cut you had to order direct from the UK.

Censorship sucks

Now I'm curious how many other women there are aside from myself...

But a vote for "her" is a vote for more of the same.
You know, things like freedom, progression and unity. But I was told those are bad.

I'd suggest you look up her background., she's not for any of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Leia thanks for the FB freaks.

Back