Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

The prototype at Comic Con looked ****ing badass. Here's hoping the production version turns out as nice. Been hearing and reading some not so comforting things about recent 1/4 scale figures from them.

I currently have three 1/4 Neca figures. Arkham Batman, Master Chief and Iron Man (AoU). Couldn't be happier with all of them.

I currently have three 1/4 Neca figures. Arkham Batman, Master Chief and Iron Man (AoU). Couldn't be happier with all of them.

Yeah, I have a few of their 1/4 scale figs, including the recently released Batman Begins figure, and they're fantastic. Their upcoming TMNT look out of this world, too.

SQUDL3AD - $60 off FO Stormtrooper Squad Leader w/ free shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats pretty good, I don't need two though, already have him and a riot and a heavy

Grown men complaining about sexy women, Jesus Christ.

Well, that might have been disrespectful for some people, or at least annoying. Just consider there are also women collector's that visit this forum. I mean, it went overboard. It lacked common sense.

On the other hand, those SS statues reinforce the sexy hot women/hero stereotypes. And that kinda confuses me. Guess our hobby/culture is just sexist and there ain't much we can do about it. Well, that's how I feel.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Got texted about the Play Arts Kai Venom (original Venom, not the new red painted Venom, nor the new black painted Spider-Man). It's $20 off with VENOM20TXT

That makes it $110, or about $40 higher than the going price.

I just saw several Play Arts figures at GameStop.com for $25-40. Picked up a Harley Quinn for $40

Just used my $25 thank you code from the free scavenger hunt Spooktacular Pin and picked up the Capturing Archetypes Vol. 2 book for under $10 shipped. Not a bad deal.

That's really tempting. I don't have any FO figures, so it would be nice to have a stormie to show the evolution between the OT and now.

Knowing I'm going to spend money at the end of this thing is making me shop around. Like, I have the urge to spend money. I just preordered the Neca Deadpool.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm shocked no one has commented on this one yet.

Shawpaw;[URL="tel:8942108" said:
8942108[/URL]]I'm shocked no one has commented on this one yet.
They have

That is a really good deal on the FO stormtrooper. Do you want one, Katie?

Just consider there are also women collector's that visit this forum.

Based on some recent statistics that have come my way, there are a lot more women frequenting this thread than most folks imagine.

Let it Go everyone. American culture will never grow up.

If anyone watches Walking Dead..it amazes me how they show the extreme violence and gore but the F word is banned on television. So words are worse than blood and guts. Especially heads being bashed in. This culture will never grow up as long as the same type of morons running this country keep getting elected.

Everyone should be voting Trump so the system can be broken. Isn't that what us the people want? What have the same politicians done? Can't believe I just turned boobs into political rant.

[insert imaginary popcorn eating gif]

No politics on SSF you will get in trouble.

Back