Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Anymore peeps posting gifs and pics that have nothing to do with the event (especially t& a) will find themselves on a 2 week banning holiday.
No more please.
Thanks.
x :peace

uh oh. Well, you guys will have to find something else to discuss :lol

16POOL20 = $20 off SS Deadpool 1/6 figure + free US shipping = $209.99

Great figure guys, if you need a comic version Deadpool figure don't miss this deal.
I bought it for regular price + shipping like a fool :(

uh oh. Well, you guys will have to find something else to discuss :lol

What figure(s) do people have on the radar they are waiting for a coupon or deal to move on?

What figure(s) do you not plan on getting but if there was an amazing deal you would pick up?

What figure(s) do people have on the radar they are waiting for a coupon or deal to move on?

What figure(s) do you not plan on getting but if there was an amazing deal you would pick up?

I'm seriously looking at Tauriel and Bard, but also kind of like the Kirk and Spock ones.

Then I look at the statues and I want them, Sideshows website overloads me when I go because I look at one thing then spiral and want them all LOL

Jawas!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I'm looking at tauriel also, wish she was free shipping like Bard

If there was a great deal on Fury, I'd probably order him. Everything else I want has yet to be released.

If they issue another $30 code that works on preorders, I'd get Yoda with it.

I'm looking at tauriel also, wish she was free shipping like Bard

I don't worry about that since it's not free shipping to Canada. I think we may have to take over the US so I can get free shipping too ;)

I'm seriously looking at Tauriel and Bard, but also kind of like the Kirk and Spock ones.

I have Kirk and Spock and those figures are fantastic! They were my surprise favorite out of much of what I have collected recently.

If there was a great deal on Fury, I'd probably order him. Everything else I want has yet to be released.

Yea, Fury isn't a must for me at all, but with a real good deal I could be tempted.

If they issue another $30 code that works on preorders, I'd get Yoda with it.

Oh yea. I would too in a hot second! I'm watching Yoda, trying to decide how long to wait trying to get a deal.

I don't worry about that since it's not free shipping to Canada. I think we may have to take over the US so I can get free shipping too ;)

the way this election is + (more)Tim Hortons & a wider appreciation of hockey....thats not the worst deal.

Like others, Kirk and Spock. Seeing how QMX's Mal has been having the occasional discount around the web, I'm hoping their Trek stuff does too. I just don't want to miss them because of that hope.

Also, Nick Fury. Bring him under $200 and free shipping and I would be SUPER tempted.

I'm glad I got the Court Crypt. While it doesn't tell you when the RP codes are coming, there was a cheat sheet giving you times of when you can expect some contests and emails and there's also invites to their Crypt-only contests and hang outs.

Cleopsis or Xiall from COTD range. I will have to make a move tomorrow either way.

waiting for a coupon or deal to move on?
- Armored Batman (Chrome)
- Punisher & Daredevil Art Print
- Ocelot (PAK)
- Good Guy Chucky
- Rocky Resin Statue

not plan on getting but if there was an amazing deal you would pick up?
- Raiden
- Ant-Man 1/6
- Kratos on Throne

AA- Tux Joker

I'm saving for HT Yoda.

Back