Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Saving for Arkham Joker

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What are you guys going to do with the RPs you get? Save them or shave the cost of a figure?

I'm gonna use whatever I get on RO Vader. Would great to get him for under $200.

I just did the text for the $30 code. Nothing there I wanted to buy really. Same list as a $25 code I have currently that expires in jan 2017. Maybe I will get the r2 unit with the $30. I think i would prefer the normal r2 deluxe that is $150 over the unpainted prototype that is $120 before code but not sure if the accesories with the normal r2 are worth an extra $30 for me, plus i might just not get a r2 and use that money for something else.

What are you guys going to do with the RPs you get? Save them or shave the cost of a figure?

I'm gonna use whatever I get on RO Vader. Would great to get him for under $200.

I was thinking of maybe using mine on the RO vader or maybe the jedha patrol 2 pack.

Last edited:

Daredevil when he comes back up.... hopefully.

Which DD is sold out?

I'm eyeing some of the HT Star Wars figures. Id also buy 2 more Chitauri to troopbuild if they were like 33% off. And maybe a SS Wolverine or Punisher figure if DEEP discount.

Problem is I preorder everything I want fearing it will sell out so discounts are more about kicking myself than taking advantage.

The RPs however are what I'm in for to use on my NEXT preorder :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been wanting a Mezco one:12 so I'll use my points on Superman at the end of Spook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's one thing I hate more than a bunch of lame animated gifs slowing down a page load, it's mods. Thanks guys!

The HT Civil War Cap looks nice along with the MKXLV but I am not a fan of diecast(problems in humid climates). A few more $12 codes and I may think about the 1/4 scale :lol

Kylo is on my list but the lack of an Adam Driver sculpt makes it less appealing. Still looks awesome on display though.

Oh, and Pixel...thank you! I'm incredibly grateful :bow I wouldn't even be thinking about RP without your work.

Last edited:

You would think that 'Thank you' codes would be personalised to items/ genre similar to what you have bought/ reserved etc, preferences are all there in your account. Marvel, Star Wars and Dinosaurs hold no interest for me at all so they are an empty gesture as far as being 'For me'. If they were not account specific I would gladly pass on the gift.

I'd get a AoU War Machine if tge discount were better than $75. Like so many others ( Thanos, Fury, AoU Hawkeye, etc ) its still cheaper on ebay.

I plan on using my RP fro Mark 46. After Sppok is done and I have a few RW becoming available, he'll only cost me @ $125

What figure(s) do people have on the radar they are waiting for a coupon or deal to move on?

What figure(s) do you not plan on getting but if there was an amazing deal you would pick up?

I have this amazing luck where anything I'm seriously considering goes to waitlist about the time I'm ready to buy. I was hoping for a good discount on the Arkham City Batman . . . then I'd hoped for at least free shipping on Armored Batman . . . yeeeeeaah.

You would think that 'Thank you' codes would be personalised to items/ genre similar to what you have bought/ reserved etc, preferences are all there in your account. Marvel, Star Wars and Dinosaurs hold no interest for me at all so they are an empty gesture as far as being 'For me'. If they were not account specific I would gladly pass on the gift.

That would be nice

I'd get a AoU War Machine if tge discount were better than $75. Like so many others ( Thanos, Fury, AoU Hawkeye, etc ) its still cheaper on ebay.

I have AoU War Machine for like a year now and while it a beautiful figure I may sell it if my waitlist for the Civil War War Machine converts. But, then again I may not sell it if I can't get that much back for it. I'll wait till its at least gone on SS and perhaps there might be more interest again later on to increase some value, but I suspect this might be a figure that will always have a lower after market price.

Back