Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

In regards to Spooktacular contests...those won through official Sideshow entity social platforms (this doesn't include Chicky's though) will be contacted sometime in November (more than likely mid month and not early in the month) about the final steps for prize fulfillment. Those that win anything through Chicky's typically aren't contacted ahead of time as their prizes just end up being shipped without notification. Those typically ship anywhere between 2 weeks to a couple of months after folks have won.

-SideshowAlex

Ding ding ding. You are correct! :)

-SideshowAlex

well crap

JulianMcMahon02.jpg

In regards to Spooktacular contests...those won through official Sideshow entity social platforms (this doesn't include Chicky's though) will be contacted sometime in November (more than likely mid month and not early in the month) about the final steps for prize fulfillment. Those that win anything through Chicky's typically aren't contacted ahead of time as their prizes just end up being shipped without notification. Those typically ship anywhere between 2 weeks to a couple of months after folks have won.

-SideshowAlex

Awesome! thanks for the info. I'm crazy excited I finally won something. Hey, I accidentally sent 3 e-mails. The first was an accident send, the second was lacking info according to the SSC Social Contest Rules, and the third had everything completed. I didn't disqualify myself or anything did I?

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update. :)

Ding ding ding. You are correct! :)

-SideshowAlex

She's+alive+Alive.jpg

Hey what do I know, apparently this thread is still ripe for the visiting. How about a code Alex?

(Can't hurt to ask LOL)

Whenever someone starts a sentence with "to be fair" you just know an unbalanced argument is coming.... to be fair.

Whenever someone starts a sentence with "to be fair" you just know an unbalanced argument is coming.... to be fair.

"I don't mean to be that guy, but. . ."

Woohoo :panic:

Thanks, Wor.

Back