Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

It is only an additional $70 off as it has been at $369.99 on sideshow for a while now.

Saw people on Facebook complain about the $2 codes and saying we should get more to make up for the difference in value from past spooks ... wonder if that's part of why they've been lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, $299 free ship is pretty good for Whiplash II... although if Sideshow is offering this then likely you'd do better on ebay come the holidays. Clearly few care about this monster.

I think the same thing is happening to Ultron mark 1 unfortunately.

Nice deal for Whiplash but I am pretty sure I got him cheaper last year during the PC glitch.

Is there a code to access the Whiplash page? It says invitation only

Wondering if they are holding off to reveal a code during the live feed today?

It's pissing me off Sideshow has been putting out $2 reward point codes. Ugh! Come on Sideshow, do better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little off topic, but the Black Cat Premium Format they just put up for PO surprised me. I hadn't heard anything about it. Free shipping and double rewards.

I'd be fine with a $2 code right about now.

If they happen to toss a discount on the 1/6 Stan Lee figure, I may bite.

Little off topic, but the Black Cat Premium Format they just put up for PO surprised me. I hadn't heard anything about it. Free shipping and double rewards.

Ordered! Never heard a peep about it before at SDCC or NYCC but I love that cat.

Used my $2 rewards on it :lol: (not really)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not really minding the monetary value, I just enjoy the fun of the whole thing. I'm a sucker for a scavenger hunt

Hm....not enough pple PO to get the factory ball rolling. It looks nice except for the crap smokes.

I keep getting a lot of emails with the word "Spooktacular" in the subject. It gets my hopes up every time. What a sucker I am.

Has anyone done the scavenger hunt?
Guess if you find key words and complete the phrase, you can get a Spooktacular 2016 pin.

Has anyone done the scavenger hunt?
Guess if you find key words and complete the phrase, you can get a Spooktacular 2016 pin.

Yeah, just did it. Got a free little Iron Man too. $3 shipping total for the pin and Iron Man. Cute little deal.

Back