Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Missed the $3 code. It's hardly fair for us EU guys. Codes expires when we are sleeping :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_miwqdn7HGk1r3d213o1_400.gif

Did I miss a code?????

Alexandra-Daddario-running.gif

Use K1CKFIG for $50 off the Kick-Ass figure from Medicom.

Posted on twitter.

K1CKFIG
$50 of Kick-ass figure

I decided to set my do not disturb on my phone to notify me when I got emails on my one account that is linked to the mailing list. After getting up almost every hour I realized this was a bad idea as I get way to much spam over night LOL

I decided to set my do not disturb on my phone to notify me when I got emails on my one account that is linked to the mailing list. After getting up almost every hour I realized this was a bad idea as I get way to much spam over night LOL

Yeah, me too. Bad sleep and no code. :(

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Sleep is for the weak my ass ha I just happened to be up most of the night because I couldn't sleep but nothing .... I'm sure a bigger reward code on short time will happen one of these nights though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a $20 code on the last day for 20 minutes lol

If you have an iPhone I think you can set an email address as a VIP and give it a distinct ringtone. Then set that VIP to override the Do Not Disturb setting. So it is the only one that rings.

If you have an iPhone I think you can set an email address as a VIP and give it a distinct ringtone. Then set that VIP to override the Do Not Disturb setting. So it is the only one that rings.

iPhones are evil. I have an android.

I think I have gotten about $16 in RP. I just pop in randomly amd happen to get codes. Most of it is the $10 one. It's cool that they do it but it's not something I can say I actively care about.

I can't believe I wasted a whole night sleeping.

Back