Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I need someone to funnel me....some codes that is.

I just cancelled my WL for Batman in hopes i can apply these rewards should they get enough stock in. I then just bought Ant-Man MK1 on eBay for $250 shipped from China because i just had to buy something right now.:lol

Always liked that figure.

Honestly, Spook this year is kind of lame. I've been missing most of the codes and I can't say I particularly care. People can say "it's like getting free money; I'm happy if I find $2 in a Parking Lot," and yeah, I get that, it's always cool finding free money, but monitoring it all day is like going to every parking lot in the county hoping you'll be at the right one when $2 or $3 show up. It's almost not worth the trouble.

I mean we aren't really entitled to anything and it's cool that Sideshow does anything, at all, but it is kind of funny how they seem to get tighter and tighter every year, while continuing to raise their prices, and seemingly not making much improvement in terms of quality.

Took a little nap.

alexandra-daddario-is-an-unfair-type-of-gorgeous-16-gifs-11.gif

I'm not hanging by the computer and I haven't missed a code. I keep the alerts turned on my phone and when you guys start going nuts and everyone is posting the code, I can tell by how frequent the alerts come.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Why cancel a waitlist? It's free.

Not if it converts. I would then have to pay the full amount right then. I am hoping for a option to flex with rewards. Plus i already have the other 2 figures (Armored/Knightmare)and it's starting to feel a bit like overkill. Ant-Man keeps going up and up $.

Not to mention, Deadpool, Tyler Durden, and AA Joker are in the pipeline as well. Annnd i suppose i need to buy people Christmas presents.

They give you a few days notice before you get charged for a conversion. I get what you're saying but I like to wait until the last possible moment to decide.

They give you a few days notice before you get charged for a conversion. I get what you're saying but I like to wait until the last possible moment to decide.

Honestly the buzz for Bats has worn off a bit after having the other 2 and i really wanted AM. $250 shipped is actually a pretty decent deal for him so i pulled the trigger thus depleting my Bat funds.

"Free the nipple":lecture

Back