Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I find Sideshow's trolling to be pretty annoying.

Half the posts I see from them are basically "Awww you were about to win a prize, but you didn't put what you were supposed to in the subject line, so NO PRIZE FOR YOU MUHAHAHA"

Like, I get that there are rules and stuff but the constant 'letter of the law' trolling is very off putting. I swear they purposely pick people who didn't oblige by all the rules correctly just so they can single them out and troll em.

What's with all these $2 codes? Stingy as hell.

We're only two days in and they've given away $20. I'm happy.

The original $10 wasn't intended for everyone.

I haven't missed a code yet but that's because I was doing night shifts. My phone will be on silent tonight for a good sleep.

$2 = a few minutes in work :lol

'Look after the cents and the dollars will look after themselves!'

Steady away with the RP's now and I hope to snag an Eater of the Dead real soon! :wink1:

Thank you to all the code contributors.

Got the latest 2.00 code to finally add to my account. I think I am at 14.00 in rewards.

Very quiet compared to previous years.

lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-09.gif

I find Sideshow's trolling to be pretty annoying.

Half the posts I see from them are basically "Awww you were about to win a prize, but you didn't put what you were supposed to in the subject line, so NO PRIZE FOR YOU MUHAHAHA"

Like, I get that there are rules and stuff but the constant 'letter of the law' trolling is very off putting. I swear they purposely pick people who didn't oblige by all the rules correctly just so they can single them out and troll em.

Sycophantic suck-ups. :lol

Pretty sure there are a lot of punks trolling them too, but I agree that I dislike their attitude at times. They are a reason I like to stay away from social media, but kudos to the people willing to do their bidding for prizes. My soul stays put. :wink1:

ww%2Bwonder_woman__lynda_carter__bouncing_big_breasts_by_uperx10-d759lmm.gif

The promo code P1NH3AD10 is worth 10% off Pinhead Hellraiser Premium Format™ Figure!

Code Expires (Nov 3rd 2016)

Back