Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

As far as I know the first post in this thread is up to date. If I'm missing anything please let me know.

You're on point since we're at $20 so far.

*You just need to add some big tit gifs and list the posting of them a requirement to participate in this thread.

You're on point since we're at $20 so far.

*You just need to add some big tit gifs and list the posting of them a requirement to participate in this thread.

Oh crap, I didn't realize it was a REQUIREMENT. So here is my entry fee:

giphy.gif

$50 off Shotgun shipped is still $262.61 - if the shipping was free on this one I might pull the trigger (no pun intended)
$75 off Tank shipped is $241.86 - this still seems a bit overpriced.
$75 off Gamma shipped is $204.24 - is (in my opinion) the best "deal" on an armor so far.

$50 off Shotgun shipped is still $262.61 - if the shipping was free on this one I might pull the trigger (no pun intended)
$75 off Gamma shipped is $204.24 - is (in my opinion) the best "deal" on an armor so far.
Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I remember folks saying they increase coupons through Spook, think Shotgun could get a $75 off in the coming days?

I remember folks saying they increase coupons through Spook, think Shotgun could get a $75 off in the coming days?

From what I remember they did that once about 2-3 years ago. It pissed off a lot of people. They'd post something at 25% off, people would buy it and a few days later it was 35% off. I don't think they did that last year?

From what I remember they did that once about 2-3 years ago. It pissed off a lot of people. They'd post something at 25% off, people would buy it and a few days later it was 35% off. I don't think they did that last year?
If you have pissed off your customer base, I think it's safe so say they won't be doing it again....

No, they'll continue to do things that piss off their customers. Because after everyone is done whining about whatever's new, they buy it.

Who??

No, they'll continue to do things that piss off their customers. Because after everyone is done whining about whatever's new, they buy it.
I guess it's a mutually abusive relationship.. [emoji57]

I like SSC. I only use Ebay for stuff I wanted from SSC that sold out.

The only deal I'm tempted by so far is the T-Rex statue. If I throw in a few RPs I can get it for like $290.

You forgot $75 off War Machine MKII with free shipping.
mark275 - $75 off Mark II War Machine Hot Toys figure

Last edited:

Looks I didn't miss anything while I was running around at clients and getting gas and groceries. My brain is fried today, need to drink more caffeine tomorrow.

3elyN7Q.gif

$20 richer + $20 coupon on my Batman BvS figure i got last week, looks like i am up $40 so far on my next figure

Back