Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Does anyone have the Dinosauria T-Rex?

Got an email advertising 20% off with free shipping.

Tell that to this guy at my Toys R Us who practically ripped a TFA Falcon from my hands because it had the nicest box in the store, and then he lectured me how "Vehicles with figures will be with thousands 10 years from now". He was specific to the ones that came with pack-in figures, he wanted nothing to do with the rest of them.

No, seriously, please tell him. He annoys me with his know-it-all lectures :)

You should have punched the box and then EL OH EL'd

Fortune Teller:

"E-mail [email protected] with your info and I may send you a treat. Or I may not.”

The subject should be "Trick or Treat?". I didn't click the link, which automatically opens your email program and fills in the subject, so I sent mine in with the wrong subject.

Yeah that, and he is too big.

..or is Rey too small

Other than those 2 things i think he is pretty killer though.

Well, the height and proportions are right. Driver is 6'5" with the boots on.

I always like to open figures and mess around with them. Years from now, perhaps they'll be worth more, sometimes it won't be much more, and what happens if something happens to you before that time, whomever they get passed onto may not care as much for them or their value, could just become a hassle for them. I always prefer to take every day as is and enjoy the things that you have.

Fortune Teller:

"E-mail [email protected] with your info and I may send you a treat. Or I may not.”

The subject should be "Trick or Treat?". I didn't click the link, which automatically opens your email program and fills in the subject, so I sent mine in with the wrong subject.

Where is this from, twitter/facebook/email? What info might that be? Don't wanted be shorthanded with details... :lol

What info might that be? Don't wanted be shorthanded with details... :lol

From their social media contest rules page: "Full name, daytime phone number, shipping address, Social Media handle . Please use the CONTEST NAME in the subject line." Since it's not a social media contest, I don't think that part's necessary - but if you have one.........

If anybody is buying today's figures as investments ... he should stop because it doesn't make any sense. It's toys. Expensive, fine toys. But still toys. Not limited polystone statues.

Not convinced that buying limited polystone statues as investment makes sense either.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

They must have made a million Kylo Rens. It hurts me a bit inside because i used some RP's on mine.:(

I bought mine with just $20 off even knowing HT will make a new maskless version that'll be even better down the line. But I'm happy because I like the character, the movie, the costume, and love the figure. SO I paid a few more dollars than I could've and it may not be the definitive HT version of the character, but it looks great on my shelf at the moment. :)

Thanks. Was this link from an email? First time seeing that page. "Trick or Treat?" goes in the subject line?

There's an image link to it from their main Spooktacular page.

Something may be happening on the Fortune Teller page. It is asking you to e-mail in.

The only folks legitimately buying 1/6 figures as investments are the guys who run Toy Anxiety and other such part-out retailers. Even then it's a gamble on some figures.

If anybody is buying today's figures as investments ... he should stop because it doesn't make any sense. It's toys. Expensive, fine toys. But still toys. Not limited polystone statues.

I've made more money off of neca figures than these things. Definitely isn't a money thing. lol

Kylo is the only character I was remotely interested in buying from TFA (other than if they made a stand alone BB-8). But we also know the character will evolve each movie (for story purposes and of course merchandising) so who knows what look/style will be the coolest looking for me as I'd only want one. This figure will most likely never increase in value, so I'll gladly play the waiting game for the next few years to see if I still care....

Back