Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

MARK275 for $75 off War Machine Mark II

They are lasting only minutes!

I'm new to collecting, so, honestly and without snark, before the Iron Man movies came out, what did Sideshow put on sale? It seems like variations of the IM armor make up a large percentage of any given SS sale, and this year's Sppok has been no exception (so far).

I'm new to collecting, so, honestly and without snark, before the Iron Man movies came out, what did Sideshow put on sale? It seems like variations of the IM armor make up a large percentage of any given SS sale, and this year's Sppok has been no exception (so far).

IM product makes up an equally large percentage of Detolfs and landfills.:dunno

I will have to say, this page definitely isn't boring.

I will have to say, it definitely isn't spooktacular either.:lecture

Yet.:)pray:)

MARK275* $75.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
GAMMAIM75* $75.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
INFINITY75* $75.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
P1LOTT1E15* $15.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
SHOTGUN25* $25 Oct 27, 2016 05:00PM PT
F1RSTSN0W* $40.00 Oct 25, 2016 05:00PM PT
BLUSTEEL20* $20.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
R3D520* $20.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
STARSCR3AM* $50.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT
B1ACKCOM* $40.00 Nov 02, 2016 05:00PM PT

I remember earlier Spooks having Resident Evil Ganado figures, LOTS of unsold Mort stuff, and zombie/undead figures. Plus the usual assortment of "stuff taking up space in the warehouse." That was 2009 or so.

Who wants a Mandrian figure over on twitter?!!! Yeah, me neither.

Because they are overproduced in every conceivable form.

The promo code GAMMAIM75 is worth $75.00 off Iron Man Mark XXVI - Gamma Marvel Sixth Scale Figure!

Well, my manager called and told me not to come to work right as I was walking out the door to leave for said job. So I guess I get to hang out and wait for spook codes with a full face of makeup on instead.

Man. I'm worried we got nothing next year. I'm wondering if they are actually hurting for money given alll the price hikes and fees. Must've put too much money into court of the dead and other projects. I can't remember them being so closed off

I've heard for years (at least 4) "Sideshow is doing poorly".

I have some pretty solid info that isn't public that there were rough patches in the past, large turnover, etc.

But they keep on chugging. They keep putting out product. The prices are exorbitant now, and return policies much worse for damage, but they keep going.

Will they go out of business? Yes. Nothing lasts forever. Look at Master Replicas, look at Prop Shop (with Disney backing no less). Markets change, licensing deals change, etc. I wouldn't buy stock in Sideshow; I don't believe they'll be around in 25 years.

But between 1 and 25, how many years have they got? I dunno. I just keep buying what I like (or every single Marvel Hot Toys fig) and wait for the rest to reveal itself.

(Probably in a disaster where I wonder where all my flex pay money went)

About to watch Doctor Strange in the cinema... Do hope that whatever drops in the next couple of hours isn't too exciting!

Chicky says a new code is loose but gave no details. Be on the lookout.

Back