Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I'm going to have to create a new email address because all of mine are either Aol or Yahoo. Can anyone who is already on the list let me know which email provider they are using that works?

I'm on yahoo and it works for me.

Also, got this $20 code on my BvS Batman. Hope someone can use it.

2849580f200f8374858efad6d96391e5.jpg
[/QUOTE

I don't think you can share these codes. I think they're for YOUR account only.

Is there a code that can be used for Civil War Cap?

My $20 code expired. I didn't know it would yet. I thought I had till the end of the month. There isn't a date listed on it.

Poop. :(

Does hotmail work with the email list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it begins! Thanks for the code!

There's something of an exhilarating rush adding a RP code and having it successfully work. I didn't do too bad last year. Was my first time and sort of stumbled into it without having even heard of it. The next thing I had about $35 of savings added in a few days. Those very points are sitting on my Deadpool which is still yet to ship.

I've never had great interest in the limited savings codes. I've had a few of those for being an International Customer. I'm just not the sort to spend $200 just to save $20. Especially on something I hadn't planned on buying. Reward Points however, that's the shiz. Hopefully I can get a little nest towards a likely future order of Dr. Strange.

There's something of an exhilarating rush adding a RP code and having it successfully work. I didn't do too bad last year. Was my first time and sort of stumbled into it without having even heard of it. The next thing I had about $35 of savings added in a few days. Those very points are sitting on my Deadpool which is still yet to ship.

I've never had great interest in the limited savings codes. I've had a few of those for being an International Customer. I'm just not the sort to spend $200 just to save $20. Especially on something I hadn't planned on buying. Reward Points however, that's the shiz. Hopefully I can get a little nest towards a likely future order of Dr. Strange.
I've been saving various RP for a few Spooks now. Can't wait for the prefect PF to blow it all on. :D

Also, don`t be too fast going through pages at the SS site. Has lost a few unknown pop up codes cause of that.
Seen a pop up window appearing just before next page has been loaded.

So I can't remember. Is there the possibility of getting a code overnight tonight, or will it officially start tomorrow? Deciding which room to sleep in lol

Back