Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I wanna say that in previous years, timer went to 00:00 around midnight, but this year it says Spooktacular should start at 9AM PST. I wouldn't bet on there being an overnight code. Could happen, I guess.

Pixel, thanks for running the email notification list again this year!

You're the best!

:hi5:

Finally had it happen; my fall code must have been stolen from the box. It won't accept it when I try to add it to my account. Packaging these things facing out is so silly.

Finally had it happen; my fall code must have been stolen from the box. It won't accept it when I try to add it to my account. Packaging these things facing out is so silly.

Definitely email/msg Sideshow about that and let them know. :lecture

I thought these were account specific? They don't work when we try to share them

Definitely email/msg Sideshow about that and let them know. :lecture
I will tomorrow for sure!
I thought these were account specific? They don't work when we try to share them
And I thought they were just one time use? I'm almost certain they've been passed between members before.

They aren't account specific until they get saved to one's Sideshow account, I believe ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren't account specific until they get saved to one's Sideshow account, I believe ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, you're right.

I can't imagine SS stocking code stickers in bins with member IDs on them. Makes no sense.

They have a generic code sticker pile to slap on the shipper before it gets shipped.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep. I never pay too much attention to those giveaways. I'm sure last time I checked T&C that it's US only.

I had no idea codes are on boxes now. I saw it as I was cutting it up and throwing it away. It had a postage label from FedEx all over it but luckily I was able to make out the code. Also mistook the O for a 0 lol.

Imperial Probe Droid giveaway contest just added on Facebook. Spook has begun.

I kind of want to enter it, just because I think I have an excellent riddle.

Q: I'm super tight and a tiny hole, yet, surprisingly, you can blow me. What am I?

A: A Death Star Thermal Exhaust Port.

Back