Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I signed into an old account that I never actually used and saved my code by mistake. I emailed sideshow, I'll let you all know what they do. I asked for a new generated code or a transfer to my account.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I signed into an old account that I never actually used and saved my code by mistake. I emailed sideshow, I'll let you all know what they do. I asked for a new generated code or a transfer to my account.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You can easily get a new generated code. Just follow the same link in a different browser, or on a different PC or phone...

I'm kinda new to SS coupon and reward points. Is it possible to use a coupon and reward points at the same time?

What happened to Pixelpiper's instructions for the list add? Supposed to be on Friday right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got this code via email after placing my order for Obi Wan. Not gonna use it, so paying it forward.

$25 off select Star Wars.

STR-WRTFA-26APZ8

Also, got this $20 code on my BvS Batman. Hope someone can use it.

2849580f200f8374858efad6d96391e5.jpg

Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

cf7f6cafdb49ef932563cf7300ed9b80.png

They are tricky ... showing a pic of the Blue Steel figure with the free shipping promotion when it's just the bust that's eligible. Perhaps meant the bust when they said there would be a discount for it on the 24th like people were saying ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't need it, so here is the "$25 off select Star Wars items" code I got for ordering. I haven't saved it to my account, so hopefully it will work for someone.

STR-WRTFA-BW0YSM

What happened to Pixelpiper's instructions for the list add? Supposed to be on Friday right?

Decided to make you guys wait. :) READ EVERYTHING BELOW

So here we go - TWO DAYS ONLY PLEASE

If you want to be added to the email notification list, DON'T ask in here. Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE and include your EMAIL ADDRESS and your real name (at least the first name). The info you send me will be treated as private and never shared with anyone else. ONE email address per person please.

Email addresses are never included on the emails sent out - no one else will know who is on the list and email recipients can't reply-all or send email to the list. The few people who are helping to push emails out don't have access to the list addresses.

I won't have time to reply to PMs, but I'll do all the adds on Monday morning. If you were already on the list last year, you're still on it this year - check your spam/junk folders to see if mail is being trapped. AOL and COMCAST addresses can't be added to the list (it's a limitation of the mail server). Yahoo addresses may or may not receive all emails - this is entirely up to Yahoo as they may mark them as spam or prevent them from showing up in your inbox completely (YMMV).

Let me repeat again... Only send me a PM over the next TWO DAYS (this weekend).

Thank you Pixel for your time. I will try to contribute codes as I find them as well.

I'm going to have to create a new email address because all of mine are either Aol or Yahoo. Can anyone who is already on the list let me know which email provider they are using that works?

Gmail is a good choice.

Back