Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I've enjoyed the last couple years. I've avoided most of the annoying aspects though, coughsocialmediacough. I briefly joined one of the facebook groups last year and that was pretty crazy. Either way I'm looking forward to Spook again.

Text "Spooktacular" to 33233 and get a $30 off code.
It seems to be eligible on almost every item they offer including new pre orders.

Sorry, it was a glitch. Initially it brought up every item.

I was wondering why I didn't get an email regarding the Spook code? I was on the email list for the last two years and I've received all emails in the past?

It seems to be eligible on almost every item they offer including new pre orders.

Does the code take a while to get sent to you? I texted but I'm not getting anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are actually some good deals with that code. Thinking of using it on either Ultron Mark I or the Rey/BB-8 set.

Thanks! Just picked up Obi Wan with this and he had free shipping too!

I'm getting an error stating I used a code from the same batch. I haven't used a code for a while. And isn't spooktacular codes new?

Have the post-shipment "Thank you for your order, enjoy $25 off select items" codes been discontinued? I used to get one after every shipment, but there hasn't been one after the last few shipped orders for me.

Have the post-shipment "Thank you for your order, enjoy $25 off select items" codes been discontinued? I used to get one after every shipment, but there hasn't been one after the last few shipped orders for me.

I received one of those the first time a week or so ago .... hadn't gotten one before when placing an order so they must not be a given on each order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to use the 30.00 code. Contemplating the imperial droid or the battle front red stormtrooper.

Back