Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Yeah, I was on the old lists too but didn't get the email. :(

Same here. It might be our spam filters because I doubt we'd be thrown off. I know some inboxed just assume once a certain amount of emails are attached that it most be spam.

Pretty sure they've said that the list was full a couple of time before.

Last year most of the codes came from the newsletter. I think only a couple came from some other place, and they were posted here. I think you'll be good if you don't wind up on the list.

I'd love to be added as well if possible. I have a plan to add the email address to my phone's VIP list so I get a push alert every time there's a new message instead of just the traditional buzz.

Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I'd love to be added as well if possible....
You won't be able to receive a private message with the invitation to get added to the email list (if there's room??) until you delete some messages to clear some space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll do a one-time add to the list this weekend - follow this thread and I'll post instructions here on FRIDAY. Please don't keep posting about being added here in the thread and don't send me a PM as my inbox is dangerously close to full.

Especially since there is nothing to talk about.

Also I'm laughing that everyone wants to be added to the email list, but only one person actually included their email in the request. LOL

I'll do a one-time add to the list this weekend - follow this thread and I'll post instructions here on FRIDAY. Please don't keep posting about being added here in the thread and don't send me a PM as my inbox is dangerously close to full.

Thanks Pixel

PixelPiper has always been a great addition to this community. I'm glad to see he will post instructions about the email list on Friday. I'm blessed to be on it. Don't worry guys, there won't be any missed codes this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pixel is the best. Over the last couple of years the emails have been the best thing during spook. I really appreciate it!

Just received BvS Batman and he had a new $20 code attached. Haven't tried to see what he'll work on yet.

Back