Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Yes I'm new here so hello lol. Started with preordering Deadpool back in April. Told myself he'd be my only figure. Now I have ant man, Vader, Kylo, and BvS Supes and bats :( I thought comics were addicting lol

Same here. I started in March and have Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Bank Robber Joker 1.0, custom Bane, Heisenberg, Jake Sully, Rocket & Groot and Enterbay Bruce Lee 75th Anniversary figure. Plus a lot on Pre Order. No it's not addicting at all, not one bit. Hahahha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most certainly isn't, hushhyde was emailed out without issue...

I used to get the emails but I didn't get that one. Code isn't working for me now so I guess I missed it. That's what I get for bring waaaay too busy this year.

They shouldn't of expired it. Try again...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/...ampaign=TM_HTIronManTank902443_InviteDiscount

I think the email list was a full capacity, hence it's dead to newcomers.

I was on it from the very beginning years ago. Got them last year so maybeitgot thrown in spam. I will have to check.

Thanks for the link. The code worked for me there. For some reason the other page I was entering if on was not working.

Glad it worked.

The email list comment wasn't directed at you.
You should of received it if were already signed up.

I've been away for some time. Big thanks to those of you sharing the RP code!

If someone could please advise how to add me to our email group regarding codes, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the code guys! I'm not on the email list so I appreciate it when anyone shares them :1-1: :hi5:

Was there a new code? I got the last email and didn't get the new one? Strange.

Yeah, I was on the old lists too but didn't get the email. :(

I would appreciate an email list add as well please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, is there a way to definitively settle this? Can people be added to this email list or not?

It'd be nice to end all the requests to be added if it's not possible, but if it is, then, well... please add me, too! :)

Back