Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Those that ordered the Court Crypt have a code they can use on the Spooktacular page if they figure it out within the spooky goodies they received!

-SideshowAlex

I broke down and ordered the crypt. Here's hoping I can figure out its secrets...

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of it, just since the scarf is something I'll never use, I can't justify the rest for the cost. I wish it had something more unique instead of the scarf, like a piece of metal to do wax stamping with a court symbol on it.

I'd be curious to know what the $30 gift card is good towards. Might be worth it depending on what that can be used for but meh. Kind of late to get it now anyways.

Hearing the special code in the kit is for $10 in rewards. So if there is actually something on the list of eligible items to use the $30 discount on you'll break even.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: None

Is anyone willing to list the eligible items for the 30.00 off or is it just the same old figures?

Thanks for the alert. Wasn't expecting that yet!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Got the code. $10 in rewards is nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I forget who is doing the distro list but thank you! It's very much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rushed through Chicago OHare, caught my connection, sat down, saw an email and bam! $10 in my account! Thanks guys!

Thanks to those still running the email list!! free RP's are nice :yess:

Back