Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Well she did break my finger once when I stole her beloved pink My Little Pony toy as kids.

Never mess with a girl's toy. We fight rough. :)

C'mon, everybody, lighten up! Let's party like it's 2015 when we used to get codes.

familytieskangaroo.jpg

I was so happy to get a code with my Rey/BB-8. Used it to order Yoda. Now I'm just hoping for some Spook deals, cuz I have no other open orders, and Yoda isn't coming anytime soon...

I'm hoping for around $25 from Spook so I can order Rey/BB-8 and *not* feel guilty about it.

Anyone got a code they dont need =)

Please PM me!

So maybe I missed something or is this possibly a new route SS is going to get you to pre order?
I went to order Knightmare Batman and there is no longer a flex option.
I called SS and asked a customer rep and she said that since it is scheduled to arrive there is no longer a flex option and had to be paid in full.
So I went back and looked at a few other in-stock items to see if they could be flexed. I knew previously an item could be stretched out over 4-5 payments if you pre order and then only over 3 once it was in stock.
What I noticed was some 1/6 items are now down to only 2 flex pays which just seemed odd since I ordered 2 in stock figures last month and was able to stretch them out over 3 months.
Only speculation but could we be seeing the end of or a reduced flex option on future figures once it's ready to be shipped?

So maybe I missed something or is this possibly a new route SS is going to get you to pre order?
I went to order Knightmare Batman and there is no longer a flex option.
I called SS and asked a customer rep and she said that since it is scheduled to arrive there is no longer a flex option and had to be paid in full.
So I went back and looked at a few other in-stock items to see if they could be flexed. I knew previously an item could be stretched out over 4-5 payments if you pre order and then only over 3 once it was in stock.
What I noticed was some 1/6 items are now down to only 2 flex pays which just seemed odd since I ordered 2 in stock figures last month and was able to stretch them out over 3 months.
Only speculation but could we be seeing the end of or a reduced flex option on future figures once it's ready to be shipped?

It has always been like that. They try to schedule the last flex payment when it is in stock, 6 months out and 6 payments, 2 months 2 payments, etc. Slow sellers sometimes get a couple flex payments when in stock but most are pay in full. Nothing has changed.

Got a text from Sideshow offering $30 off Nick Fury from The Winter Soldier. Think I might bite at that price. The code is FURY30 if anyone is interested.

Got a $30.00 code for going to the SS booth at the New York comic con yesterday. It's for a lot of Hot Toys Star Wars figures and a few SS marvel and DC figures. My wife might of gotten one too. If she did I'll post it here for whoever wants it.

Got a $30.00 code for going to the SS booth at the New York comic con yesterday. It's for a lot of Hot Toys Star Wars figures and a few SS marvel and DC figures. My wife might of gotten one too. If she did I'll post it here for whoever wants it.

Post it please.

30.00 off Darth Maul and I would consider it.

Can anyone post a link to the Spooktacular countdown clock with promo code entry area. I can't seem to find it. I want to get ready.......Thanks...

Can anyone post a link to the Spooktacular countdown clock with promo code entry area. I can't seem to find it. I want to get ready.......Thanks...

I saved the link earlier, but now it's broken.

So I just went into Sideshow's calendar and opened one of the Spook links. There's a pop up with a button saying 'Event Details'. But that link's broken as well.

This should be the address: www.sideshowtoy.com/events/spooktacular

Back