Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

I saved the link earlier, but now it's broken.

So I just went into Sideshow's calendar and opened one of the Spook links. There's a pop up with a button saying 'Event Details'. But that link's broken as well.

This should be the address: www.sideshowtoy.com/events/spooktacular

Thanks for the info. I guess I did find it then. I kept getting the looking in alderaan places thing too. I just figured I was going to the wrong place altogether as I know I'd seen the countdown clock already.. hopefully they get it fixed soon enough ..

Sorry guys, but my wife did not get her comic con pass scanned so she did not get a code.

Another purchase that would have been SS bought through bbts. So that's four figures now bought elsewhere because of no more $20 coupons...keeping a tab on this

Another purchase that would have been SS bought through bbts. So that's four figures now bought elsewhere because of no more $20 coupons...keeping a tab on this

BBTS gets their stuff from SS so they are not losing any money.

It's not completely about SS losing a sale. It takes a bite out of their profit margin when we buy from any other place. It just takes a little longer to show up on the balance sheet.

Oh I know it's all coming from SS, it's just my point is the $20 off offset CA tax so I would always buy directly from them . To give you an example of how much i buy, it's not uncommon for me to have 5 -6 figures arrive in a month so now I'll simply go elsewhere

Are they going to release pre-spooktacular codes? Why is the page already enabled? I miss the coooooodes! My orders have diminished lately :(

Are they going to release pre-spooktacular codes? Why is the page already enabled? I miss the coooooodes! My orders have diminished lately :(

Those that ordered the Court Crypt have a code they can use on the Spooktacular page if they figure it out within the spooky goodies they received!

-SideshowAlex

Don't worry, I made up for some of it by ordering two figures I probably wouldn't have with the codes that came on my order :rotfl

Those that ordered the Court Crypt have a code they can use on the Spooktacular page if they figure it out within the spooky goodies they received!

-SideshowAlex

That was a great surprise with the kit! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't grab a kit. I don't really use scarves so it was a bit silly to me.

So is the kit worth it for the Spook hint(s)?

I thought it contained a general coupon code in addition to some sort of Spook hint??

If you're solely planning on getting a kit for it's money saving abilities, then it's probably not worth it to most people.

I got the kit because I enjoy Spooktacular and like getting the unique items that comes with the kit. It does have the $30.00 code, but it is only good for select items (there are quite a few items). There is another rewards points code hidden in the kit, and that was an unexpected bonus.

So from my standpoint as someone who got the kit because I was interested in the parts of the kit, it was even more "worth it" because of the bonus points.

Back