Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

So they aren't offering out general monthly codes to potential or current customers, aren't giving out codes on all orders to customers that are so far still loyal to them but will post adds and send emails asking for money to help them make a video game?
Best of luck with that.

Just got my Knightmare Batman, no Code as well.

So they aren't offering out general monthly codes to potential or current customers, aren't giving out codes on all orders to customers that are so far still loyal to them but will post adds and send emails asking for money to help them make a video game?
Best of luck with that.

I got one with Cap and they did say it would be mid October for the new codes to start showing up on orders.

I got this code from a fellow board member earlier today but its for figures I already have or dont need. If anyone wants it its $25 towards Star Wars figures

STR-WRTFA-V3KRI9

Thanks to Mandible for the code..............

I hate these box codes. I got one but my sister threw it away in the trash bin because it was upside down on the counter and looked like a scrap of garbage. Now it's probably at the dump.

:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

I hate these box codes. I got one but my sister threw it away in the trash bin because it was upside down on the counter and looked like a scrap of garbage. Now it's probably at the dump.

:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

Hope the figure was not still in the box

looked like a scrap of garbage. Now it's probably at the dump.

3cb68e606849c196aa7f6f075e9f3beaec51ff2a62eae36677196313e0afe90a.jpg

Hope the figure was not still in the box

No, she threw away the code I ripped off the shipper. If she threw away my actual figure you would have heard about it on the news. Because her corpse would be at the dump then too.

:rotfl

No, she threw away the code I ripped off the shipper. If she threw away my actual figure you would have heard about it on the news. Because her corpse would be at the dump then too.

:rotfl

Disturbing

Back