Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

I got a code on my Dark Knight Premium Format statue.

What is the expiration date for these codes that are included with orders? Just wondering If you have plenty of time or have to use right away. I assume they aren't eligible for newly released items

How did you glean that?

I'm not sure, I thought I had read people talking about receiving account-specific or individual codes now with their orders since they were done with the universal codes, so I thought each order would come with one, but I probably read it wrong.

Every time I read someone got a code I get agitated. So weird, got like 4 figures and no code.

Maybe the monthly codes are just gone now. To be honest, they've trained me to not pre-order anything until 3 months after announcement and then wait for the monthly code to nullify their increasingly exorbitant shipping fees. Other than slightly faster arrival and some exclusive stuff that never gets displayed, I don't see any reason now to order from them instead of BBTS.

I got a code for the first time today (after 40 some orders) on my Rey and BB8

Been ordering from Sideshow directly for 8 years and have never gotten a code.

I have Rey and BB8 coming today, so hopefully that will change!

I didnt get a code with my Wolverine PF like everyone else, called CS and immediately was issued one.

So basically every order directly from Sideshow, we're supposed to be getting a personal code to use on a new one? I'm curious because I want to order something but I'm debating on waiting for an order to come in from them first so that I could knock of shipping prices, or is the personal coupon item-specific only and not on any pre-order at least 3 months old?

I got a code on the last few things I've ordered

Is the new code the one you get via email when you order something? I did notice I got one when I pre-ordered the Wolverine-Hulk Dio but it was only for select items. I wasn't sure if this is the same thing as the one people were getting in the mail in/on the boxes.

I think have gotten a couple codes with orders over the last few years but they were always listed on here before i got it so i really did not pay that much attention to them.

I have cap and ultron 1 coming this month but not expecting anything

I got rey & bb8 yesterday but there was no "you rock" promo code on or in the box. I am 0 for 3 for codes in the last 2 weeks :(. These new single use codes really suck, I dont see how they are generating more sales then the old monthly ones. I think you have better chances of winning the lottery then getting one of the new codes. I got 1 and then another 1 about a month ago that expired in a day then I stopped getting them

Last edited:

I bet if you were a narcissistic toy reviewer, they'd throw figures at you left and right, hoping for your positive appraisals. :lol

I got rey & bb8 yesterday but there was no "you rock" promo code on or in the box. I am 0 for 3 for codes in the last 2 weeks :(. These new single use codes really suck, I dont see how they are generating more sales then the old monthly ones. I think you have better chances of winning the lottery then getting one of the new codes. I got 1 and then another 1 about a month ago that expired in a day then I stopped getting them

I had a code on Rey & BB-8 that I got yesterday. Weird that you would not get one. Wonder if it was a mistake.

I bet if you were a narcissistic toy reviewer, they'd throw figures at you left and right, hoping for your positive appraisals. :lol

Wonder how much of that they do any more? There were regular reviewers that Sideshow promoted that I haven't seen in months.
Guessing that it may just be another one of the "cut backs" along with other things Sideshow used to do?

Back