Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Weird, right? But After comparing the year to two years of reporting on the single codes to the new unique ones it was shown that the uniques performed well and above the single use ones. I personally was surprised myself with that outcome.

I believe Collectorcol and yourself are discussing two different subjects. :) He was talking about the monthly card codes that were neither unique nor single-use (besides being restricted to being used once per customer account/household). :)

Last edited:

$@#% 'em. If SSC doesn't want to make coupon codes available for everyone to use I just won't buy from them anymore. Period. In fact, I have NOTHING from them on PO anymore. Their loss.

I'm sure they're going to miss you :wave

Some digitally dispersed codes will already be linked to a persons account upon receiving it (such as the international $25 codes that are added to applicable people's wallets) and some will not be linked. The paper/sticker codes people receive are not linked and won't be linked unless someone adds it to their Sideshow promo wallet. Once it's in their wallet another person won't be able to use it.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks

Anyone know or have a code I can use for Civil War Cap? My waitlist was cancelled for the limited edition so I have to get the regular now. :(

Anyone know or have a code I can use for Civil War Cap? My waitlist was cancelled for the limited edition so I have to get the regular now. :(

Yeah same here. Ridiculous.

I believe Collectorcol and yourself are discussing two different subjects. :) He was talking about the monthly card codes that were neither unique nor single-use (besides being restricted to being used once per customer account/household). :)

yup...I know exactly what he was talking/asking about. he was asking about unique vs single codes.

Yeah same here. Ridiculous.

Well, not really. I knew it was a limited run but I procrastinated too long. I actually miss the really limited figures where you had to sit at the computer and wait for it to go live. Then sweat it out if you got the white screen of death. :lol

Happy i don't have to deal with tax. Did anyone buy from SSC before they had the $20 codes?

Only bought the exclusives from SS. I used BBTS and AE for non ex stuff . The $20 off is what made me start buying more non ex stuff .

I got a sticker code on the shipper for my Rey and BB-8 set. Unfortunately, they placed a sticker over the last digits, so I can't use it.:slap

No need, I took some time and I was very, very careful not to tear apart the coupon, and I got the code.

EDIT: Tried to use it on TFA Han, and even though it's in the eligible items list, it appears the code is glitched, and won't work. I think someone else mentioned this issue too.

No need, I took some time and I was very, very careful not to tear apart the coupon, and I got the code.

EDIT: Tried to use it on TFA Han, and even though it's in the eligible items list, it appears the code is glitched, and won't work. I think someone else mentioned this issue too.

Yes, I did. Was only able to get it to work on the same items the $25 pop up code would work on.

I was sent two different codes for two different deliveries yesterday. Both codes worked for civil war Hawkeye and Knightmare batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of you with codes you won't use want to test if it'll work on the Drax figure and if so send me the code so I can order him.? Please and many thanks.
I kept waiting for a code to order deadpool and he's now waitlisted so I'm nervous about missing out on Drax

I got a sticker code on the shipper for my Rey and BB-8 set. Unfortunately, they placed a sticker over the last digits, so I can't use it.:slap

This has happened to a few others.. contact SS and they will send you a new code.

Do any of you with codes you won't use want to test if it'll work on the Drax figure and if so send me the code so I can order him.? Please and many thanks.
I kept waiting for a code to order deadpool and he's now waitlisted so I'm nervous about missing out on Drax

Drax is not anywhere near as popular as Deadpool so you should be ok for awhile.

Do you think the next one might be a decent discount soon i wanna put in a big order for some big items but having to wait
I really want the Alien King

The sticker code on my Gandalf will not work on anything. It applies to which ever item I have in my cart (for example i tried it on Civil War Widow and Winter Soldier) and then when I try to check out and pay it then tells me the code is not valid.....any suggestions?

Back