Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

So you're making personal threats against undisclosed people? That's something alright. I won't say what, but it's something.
That came out wrong on my end...

So sorry. I only meant to talk and figure why someone is motivated to bring those who use coupons down...

Again, sorry about that. Didn't mean to make it sound threatening.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am guessing my next order to ship will be Rey/BB-8, hopefully there is a code that works on Chewy/Han on the box.

Got my Catwoman PF on Thursday and no code to be found.

I am guessing my next order to ship will be Rey/BB-8, hopefully there is a code that works on Chewy/Han on the box.

Same story with me. I'm hoping my Rey/BB8 comes with a code that I can use on a Han.

Here's a $25 off that I'm not going to use that works with some Star Wars figures. It's valid until 8/24.

STR-WRTFA-XU6352

That came out wrong on my end...

So sorry. I only meant to talk and figure why someone is motivated to bring those who use coupons down...

Again, sorry about that. Didn't mean to make it sound threatening.

To be clear I never said coupons, or those who use them, are bad in any way. I said those that incessantly whine because they feel they are "entitled" to one every month are annoying.

To be clear I never said coupons, or those who use them, are bad in any way. I said those that incessantly whine because they feel they are "entitled" to one every month are annoying.
Well.. I'm with you on that one.

looks like it's this is good for marvel sixth scale figures and the black cat comiquette.

not going to use it and it expires 8/29/16

$25 OFF of select Marvel items.
Use promo code:
MAR-VEL16-PCF7PA

"Sorry, that code is associated to another user. You can not add it to your wallet."

Thanks for the offer

Well it would appear those days have come to an end. The codes not the whinning lol.

i keep coming in here and checking like when you're hungry and you keep opening the pantry and fridge over and over expecting something delicious to show up even tho you know there is nothing new in there.....

damn codes.

SS imo has been very generous with those monthly $20 codes, $25 codes that always pop up when you visit the site, they send people via email discounts with various $$ amounts, free shipping promotions, cell messages about other deals they are having for us, and where can you buy a $400 statue and get $20 in reward points. And last but not least, if they make some kind of accounting charging error, they give you a free hot toys figure of their choosing. So even if the monthly codes are gone which I don't believe so, I am still happy to be a customer of SS and will continue to be 1. SS rocks. :)

SS imo has been very generous with those monthly $20 codes, $25 codes that always pop up when you visit the site, they send people via email discounts with various $$ amounts, free shipping promotions, cell messages about other deals they are having for us, and where can you buy a $400 statue and get $20 in reward points. And last but not least, if they make some kind of accounting charging error, they give you a free hot toys figure of their choosing. So even if the monthly codes are gone which I don't believe so, I am still happy to be a customer of SS and will continue to be 1. SS rocks. :)

kool aid for any one else?

they charge us $280 for a snow speeder luke. their prices have about doubled on PF statues. i like them too, but don't be blind. they wouldn't be offering all these discounts if they thought they didn't need to.

kool aid for any one else?

they charge us $280 for a snow speeder luke. their prices have about doubled on PF statues. i like them too, but don't be blind. they wouldn't be offering all these discounts if they thought they didn't need to.

It could be worse, you could be getting nothing, nada, 0 from SS and you would probably still buy things you like anyway.

Back