Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: The Wait for a February Code

My usual rate from Sideshow. It's never been as high as $30 on any 1/6 figure I've ordered from them. I thought you'd have gotten that from the context of the conversation...

My usual rate from Sideshow. It's never been as high as $30 on any 1/6 figure I've ordered from them. I thought you'd have gotten that from the context of the conversation...

No, because you said it's never been as high as their FLAT shipping. And the special FLAT shipping we had all been previously discussing here in this thread is $10. You also never mentioned what your typica/usual rates had been prior. I see that you're talking about shipping to Canada, but I think their line is generic and whatever the amount, it's designed as incentive to get you to buy from Canadian dealers. Basically it's Hot Toys protecting its Canadian distribution network from cross-border poaching. You may pay less on items that Sideshow calculates on their own that are not tagged with the flat amount (the exact opposite of US buyers).

If you want a laugh check with Canada Post or FedEx to see how much they'd charge you to ship the same thing back to Sideshow. It's not going to be pretty.

Last edited:

Same here, it's happened before to me.

Is anyone else getting multiple reward statement emails? I just got five in a row.

I got six in a row very early...... Even then the balance on the RPs were wrong on each and every one :lol

Could really not find this anywhere:

If I return an item for a refund (broken doll, faulty, legit reasons for a return), are my RP lost if I decide that I don't want a replacement?

I got eight, five of which were at 4am. Emailed SS to politely ask them to STFU. :lol

Just got an email that since they sent out so many reward emails, they credited my account with $5 extra in rewards.

Not a new code but still cool of them to give us 5.00 in reward points!

I received 5 emails saying I have thousands of Reward Points... The problem for me is I have zero reward points left after buying Vader last week; and these emails are teasing the heck out of me to use thousands of Reward Points I don't have!

Could really not find this anywhere:

If I return an item for a refund (broken doll, faulty, legit reasons for a return), are my RP lost if I decide that I don't want a replacement?

I would think if the item had something wrong with it, that they would give your rewards back, but you'd have to talk to them personally about it because I'm sure you wouldn't get them back by just returning something.

Oh wow $5 for free. I'll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure RP are gone forever when used by default/policy. I suppose under special circumstances they might do something, but policy is that even if you cancel an order for which you've used RP, those RP are gone.

Back