Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

$470 + free shipping for the armory is better... Might not be quite good enough yet.

Just a quick note that this is it for Black Friday deals on site. The chance of deeper discounts is highly unlikely (yes, bring out the 'so you're saying there's a chance' memes now, ha! But truely it's not a good chance deeper deals will occur). There are some exclusive SMS deals happening thurs - mon but nothing in the realm of 30% off + extra rewards + free us shipping and such. But they might be appealing to some folks. And for those not interested in the discounts there are still lots of giveaways popping and free reward points being doled out!

-SideshowAlex

Just a quick note that this is it for Black Friday deals on site. The chance of deeper discounts is highly unlikely (yes, bring out the 'so you're saying there's a chance' memes now, ha! But truely it's not a good chance deeper deals will occur). There are some exclusive SMS deals happening thurs - mon but nothing in the realm of 30% off + extra rewards + free us shipping and such. But they might be appealing to some folks. And for those not interested in the discounts there are still lots of giveaways popping and free reward points being doled out!

-SideshowAlex

Thank you Alex!

Yes, thanks Alex for the heads up. Always a pleasure seeing you on the boards :wave

I went ahead and dropped an order for the Gladiator Hulk PF, 10% with free shipping. It's rare us statue collectors get a bone.

Has anyone heard from Sideshow about their prize from Spooktacular? I'm still waiting to hear from them asking for the shipping payment. I'm not sure how long it takes to hear back about that sort of things, but I've been patiently waiting and wondering.
No, I haven't heard anything about my prize as of yet. As I'm international I am also expecting an email about shipping payment.

QQ7XH56

5.00 code but i can't get it to add.

I just tried it. Said u found a code for 100 points. Do you want to save it. But wouldn't let me click save. Now it comes up as error. Oh well.

Same problem. Won't add it to my account

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I had the same problem with the rewards code.

Search for the Spooktacular page on SSC's website, and use that Promo Code entry. It's still active. I did that and was able to add this new promo code to my account.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Search for the Spooktacular page on SSC's website, and use that Promo Code entry. It's still active. I did that and was able to add this new promo code to my account.

Genius! It worked.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

YESSSSS! Works on the Spooktacular page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy Tday

Nice......you must be in quality assurance. I couldn't add it to their Black Friday page nor main account code page. SS at it's finest :rotfl

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Thanks! :hi5: repped!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

That worked! Thanks

Back