Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Has anyone heard from Sideshow about their prize from Spooktacular? I'm still waiting to hear from them asking for the shipping payment. I'm not sure how long it takes to hear back about that sort of things, but I've been patiently waiting and wondering.

I got my Chicky Twitter Gamora prize in the mail on 11/11. All I ever did was reply to her confirming I won. I was never asked for a payment.

So there really is no November code?

it sure isn't looking like it so far. a few days left still though. maybe a more senior member can say if they have ever skipped a month before... :monkey2

They have indeed skipped months before.

They were the worst months of our lives.

You guys are all so hard up for $20 [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

anyone notice a red banner and link on the ss site stating "ultimate gift is here" or something? I noticed it just when I exited out. :slap

i have an order that will be here friday. if there is a code, it will be on that order. the only other option is some cyber monday deals. but those won't be applied to pre orders most likely. :pfft:

Little disappointed that the front page says "Holiday Specials" and it's just full priced items, no bonus points, nothing. Was hoping it was at least a list of free shipping items or something, not sure what makes the full list of In Stock items "Special"

edit: correction, there are some 2x points items in that list, but it really is just every in stock item lol

Last edited:

I clicked on one of the banner ads on another site offering a $25 SSC coupon code. Well, if I go to the same URL in a different browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox), it generates a new code each time. So this link might be the Schmoo of codes if you happen to need what's on the eligible list.

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Has Sideshow done anything big for Black Friday? There are couple of figures I have my eye on.

I remember getting an email from Sideshow that mentioned something about upcoming Black Friday deals. I don't remember exactly what it said and I deleted it, but it might be that Sideshow is doing something. Maybe on the 27. of november?

Edit: Ok, I just went back a few pages on the thread and there are several mentions of Sideshow sending out an email about Black Friday. I'm hoping for some sales or promo codes for something other than the usual things.

Sideshow just put up a YouTube video for black Friday deals stating up to 30% off. They show some Iron Man and Batman Hot Toys stuff but don't get specific.

Back