Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

394e54580210de78801b86373b9061f3.gif

Last night was so much more funner, lots of great gifs, no bickering

I are a college graduate.

Cummmonnnnnn freaks let the good times roll.

My gifs were deemed to have too much nudity so I gotta behave.
I'm scrubbing all these worthless extra phone apps off my phone. Never putting this junk on my phone again, screw Sideshows backward assed contest shinanigans.

Is anyone else super excited about Into the Badlands on AMC?! Each trailer gets me more pumped

it looks good. Fargo this season has been pretty good, watching SP of Grimm here, hoping for something good yet from SS.

Is anyone else super excited about Into the Badlands on AMC?! Each trailer gets me more pumped

I hadn't heard anything on that show until you just mentioned it. Having watched a trailer now, yes, it looks quite good.

Augh...think I'm going to turn in. Hopefully there won't be any late-night codes.

Was this for the new Deadpool?

Nope. Preordered him day one, I was NOT missing the Headpool. I want to build a display for him and my New Mutants #98 that's graded. This was for a 1/6th Black Widow. Wife got a 1/6th Spider-Man for playing along. (She was going to do it anyways... she always wants a reason to dress up in costumes. She's as much if not MORE of a nerd than I am... and that's saying something! Also, she's mine, no you can't have her.) So yea, Susan was SUPER nice, along with the rest of the Sideshow crew. I've been saying all along, Sideshow is being cool with this stuff, it's people in the communities that are bringing bad vibes on it all. Free RP's, giveaways... everyone gets something. I was content with my RP's even, but hey! I'll have a Black Widow now! :D Deadpool can leer at her and make awkward sexual comments now.

Nope. Preordered him day one, I was NOT missing the Headpool. I want to build a display for him and my New Mutants #98 that's graded. This was for a 1/6th Black Widow. Wife got a 1/6th Spider-Man for playing along. (She was going to do it anyways... she always wants a reason to dress up in costumes. She's as much if not MORE of a nerd than I am... and that's saying something! Also, she's mine, no you can't have her.) So yea, Susan was SUPER nice, along with the rest of the Sideshow crew. I've been saying all along, Sideshow is being cool with this stuff, it's people in the communities that are bringing bad vibes on it all. Free RP's, giveaways... everyone gets something. I was content with my RP's even, but hey! I'll have a Black Widow now! :D Deadpool can leer at her and make awkward sexual comments now.

That's really cool! I'm glad you both got a prize!

My deadpool shipped today too! Woot

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

And can't wait for Deadpool. Mine shipped today.

Back