Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

While we wait to get our cancellation notices…

Let's start a running tab just for giggles!

Copy the username and total ordered from the previous post and add your username and total ordered. Let's see how much money this totals out to just from us here!

I'll start:

pro_design1 - $626
berratt 277

The really fun part is that nobody will know anything about what's going on until Monday at the earliest.

I think if they're going to cancel orders, they would make the time to do it this weekend based off the number of orders and money involved. They should anyway. Their bank account just went up a few hundred thousand dollars if not a lot more.

pro_design1 - $626
Stshammgod - $350

I wonder does popcultcha need to pay fees to process all those refunds.

When a refund is processed via PayPal everything is refunded, including PayPal's commission, minus the per transaction fee (which is 30 cents in the US and Canada, maybe different amount in Australia). There are no charges incurred for the purchaser.

Yikes. Tauntaun went up to $357.88. Over $50 higher.

Still probably the cheapest you could get it delivered from anywhere.

Damn, I wonder if it's just a glitch.. it still says 20% off on the top banner.

Earlier, it said "Extra" 20% off...So it was another 20% off already 20% reduced price.
So DOFP Wolverine was like $250...down to $198...and then another 20% "Extra"...so it was $144.50.
Now its just straight up 20% off, so its $198.

I just checked out with Marty McFly at $165 no problem

Their bank account just went up a few hundred thousand dollars if not a lot more.

It didn't for PayPal transactions, regardless of how the purchaser paid. The money is still in their PayPal balance and it's easy to process refunds one at a time or in bulk.

Whomever programmed the sale into their cart/database clearly screwed up because I took a look earlier and was wondering what some people were cheering about. It was clear too much discount was being applied to some orders.

AOU Black Widow is still $201.08 shipped from Pop vs $246.49 shipped from SSC. No mention of any discount any more, but the cost in Paypal is showing as $254.54 AUD vs a cost of $279.99 AUD on the Pop site. So there's a ~9% discount, but it's not mentioned?

-Kevin

Some of these figures are still cheaper than SSC... I think I will still place a order.

Even then... the Armory set with Alfred... even with the 20%.... it was still cheaper to order from SSC after the RPs are taken off.

wow, ordered $2,000 worth (US) before they took down the sale, two seperate orders, wonder if it will be honored! first order was items I was going to buy anyway (if sideshow had a normal spook sale like last year) second order was a WTF why not order, haha.

interesting part is they had/have items that have been sold out in the US for a while, including some Enterbay figures.

wow, ordered $2,000 worth (US) before they took down the sale, two seperate orders, wonder if it will be honored! first order was items I was going to buy anyway (if sideshow had a normal spook sale like last year) second order was a WTF why not order, haha.

DAMMMMMNNNNNNN......

What they could do to reduce some of the sting is take away everyone's pennies. Their pennies FAQ does say they are allowed to remove them at any time due to error or changes in the program.

:rotfl

Their Facebook page says the sale will run until Monday morning. It might go back up later.

pro_design1 - $626
Stshammgod - $350
Galaxysupreme - $776 US
berratt - $277
Aumakua - $2000

Hmmm..alot of HT figures went up again after last time I checked. Nolan n Burton Joker back, maybe not good for yall.

It didn't for PayPal transactions, regardless of how the purchaser paid. The money is still in their PayPal balance and it's easy to process refunds one at a time or in bulk.

What my point was, is that they now have A LOT more money than they had yesterday, whether it's in their bank or paypal accounts. Enough money that refunds should be a high priority if that's their plan.

Back